forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

how's everyone doing?

…listening to a Kikuo playlist… and working on school work… i'm okay, thx…

I want to mentally slit my throat in half and just fall off a 302 story building, bc my (em)pathetic mind is sponging up all of these depression in the chat and i can't DO ANY SHT ABOUT IT, GODDAMN IT!!! AND NOW I FEEL GUILTY, I WANT TO HELP! I WANT TO FKING HELP!!! I WANT TO STRANGLE FATE AND CONTROL IT, I WANT TO MOTHERFKING HELP EVERYBODY HERE DAMNIT!!! BUT I CAN'T DO SHT ABOUT ANYTHING, I WANT TO BRING AT LEAST ONE OUNCE OF HAPPINESS INTO YOUR HEARTS BUT I FKING CAN'T, DAMNIT!!! I FKING HATE MYSELF!

Ok one, deep breaths. Two, don’t put so much pressure on yourself. Everyone’s sad because thats what happens when you lose a loved one. There’s really nothing anyone can do. It’s out of our control. Just take a deep breath and do something to take your mind off of it.

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

If anyone wants to do a Horror (and possibly Mature) Genre rp, you can DM me. Rp always helps me through hard times.

waves

Alright. I DM you a potential scenario. if you like it, great, if not, we can come up with another one together.

Deleted user

how's everyone doing?

I want to mentally slit my throat in half and just fall off a 302 story building, bc my (em)pathetic mind is sponging up all of these depression in the chat and i can't DO ANY SHT ABOUT IT, GODDAMN IT!!! AND NOW I FEEL GUILTY, I WANT TO HELP! I WANT TO FKING HELP!!! I WANT TO STRANGLE FATE AND CONTROL IT, I WANT TO MOTHERFKING HELP EVERYBODY HERE DAMNIT!!! BUT I CAN'T DO SHT ABOUT ANYTHING, I WANT TO BRING AT LEAST ONE OUNCE OF HAPPINESS INTO YOUR HEARTS BUT I FKING CAN'T, DAMNIT!!! I FKING HATE MYSELF!

Ok one, deep breaths. Two, don’t put so much pressure on yourself. Everyone’s sad because thats what happens when you lose a loved one. There’s really nothing anyone can do. It’s out of our control. Just take a deep breath and do something to take your mind off of it.

Thanks Eli…. I'm just gonna resist the urge to slam my head against a wall until i bleed…

@Eli-the-transboi group

how's everyone doing?

Thanks Eli…. I'm just gonna resist the urge to slam my head against a wall until i bleed…

Good. You do that. Because if vis was here, he’d yell at you for saying that.

Deleted user

Vis would yell at you, write an entire essay, yell at you some more, tell you that you matter….

Mhm.

mmhmm

Deleted user

Vis would yell at you, write an entire essay, yell at you some more, tell you that you matter….

Mhm.

mmhmm

Goddamnit, i kinda wish that would happen now…

Deleted user

does anybody want free therapy???

I do all my therapy with myself. It is quite effective. Thanks for the offer though.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Mhm.

mmhmm

I’ll start yelling at people- (even if I’m being a hypocrite)

Deleted user

does anybody want free therapy???

i thought that was freetherapy's job
but yes

listen to this song
think about the lyrics
the pros and cons
then feel better!

Deleted user

Mhm.

mmhmm

I’ll start yelling at people- (even if I’m being a hypocrite)

part of me wants to be yelled at, the other part doesn't bc im already emotionally damaged…