forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

i would like to let all of you know that i would sell my soul if that meant getting vis back

Same.

I've already tried. . .

I would like to let you know that please do not sell your soul in order to get him back, leave this to me who at this point no longer cares about life.

@Eli-the-transboi group

i would like to let all of you know that i would sell my soul if that meant getting vis back

Same.

I've already tried. . .

Plz don’t do anything ok? Vis wouldn’t want it, and you’ve got your ‘kids’.

@False-andrew flash_on

Same.

I've already tried. . .

I would like to let you know that please do not sell your soul in order to get him back, leave this to me who at this point no longer cares about life.

And I would love for you to know that lately, he has been my ONLY reason for staying in this world. So if I can bring him back and give him another chance, I will do it myself, and I will not let anyone else take that from me.

Deleted user

k, imma go slam my head against a brick wall until i can't feel or absorb any emotions at all… bye.

@spacebluelily language

Same.

I've already tried. . .

And I would love for you to know that lately, he has been my ONLY reason for staying in this world. So if I can bring him back and give him another chance, I will do it myself, and I will not let anyone else take that from me.

And I would love to let you know that I understand how you are feeling, but I you do end up selling your soul, you might not even be allowed to be with Vis. They might say, "a life for a life" and none of you would get your happy ending that you two deserved so fucking much.

Deleted user

k, imma go slam my head against a brick wall until i can't feel or absorb any emotions at all… bye.

Omg plz dont dude.

and nobody can stop me.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Omg plz dont dude.

and nobody can stop me.

Literally. Don’t.

@False-andrew flash_on

Same.

I've already tried. . .

And I would love to let you know that I understand how you are feeling, but I you do end up selling your soul, you might not even be allowed to be with Vis. They might say, "a life for a life" and none of you would get your happy ending that you two deserved so fucking much.

I don't care about what I fucking deserve, Pandora. I care about what he deserves. He deserves better than to be buried and forgotten by the world. I'll be forgotten anyways, so it's not like I really matter besides to maybe. . . what? Like, 8 people, max? My entire goal in life was to make the world a better place but I keep fucking failing so what's left for me to do besides jump at the opportunity to bring back the one person who stands even a sliver of a fucking chance.

Deleted user

gemma i love you
we all feel this way at some point in our lives, but just know that a lot of people would really miss you
try focusing on the things you can control
find somebody to blame
blame me if you want
i love you, and vis does to. but he wouldnt want you to sell your soul for him
he would want you to be happy

Deleted user

hol-up… is andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) stalking this?

Deleted user

hol-up… is andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) stalking this?

looks like it

Deleted user

Well then. Hi.

I am going to say one thing: if any of you end up trying to "sell your soul" or whatever words you use for it, I will personally make sure you all end up in Hell with me so I can yell at you. Vis wouldn't have wanted any of you to feel this guilty or depressed over him. So stop. Remember everything he's said, about saving your tears for when they're truly needed? He wasn't saying to cry when he was dead, he was saying to cry whenever he sees you guys again. At least that's how I interpret his words. So feel your grief, yes. But don't let it take over everything. Have fun, get back to chaos, for Visio.

Deleted user

i missed so much again

just more sadness….. lots of sadness….