forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Here is the closest thing I can find to it:

Yep already getting a migraine <3
In the looking at an eldritch thing beyond mortal comprehension way, of course!

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Well, leave it to me.

There are a handful of groups in this chat. They are the Chancla Warrior Nations, the Cheesecake Empire, the Chicken revolutionaries and the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Teams Chancla, Cheesecake and Chicken all offer much the same benefits as each other. However, Team Chancla gives you their weapon of choice: the Chancla. Cheesecake gives you unlimited cheesecake, and Chicken. . . I'm not sure what they offer.

I have the most info on the Primus de Pulvere Natus, as I created it, and I shall send you the document outlining our ideals, beliefs and benefits.

@im-with-stoopid pets

coooool

Wait did you pick a team yet

Team? For what?

Taking that as a no
We have teams here 4 I think
Team chancla (me)
Team cheesecake
Team shadow (shadow man)
The fourth team I 100% didn't forget the name of

@im-with-stoopid pets

coooool

Team? For what?

Taking that as a no
Team chancla (me)
Team cheesecake
Team shadow (shadow man)

Deleted user

coooool

Team? For what?

Taking that as a no
Team chancla (me)
Team cheesecake
Team shadow (shadow man)

(or you could be neutral with me for now :D)

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

Well, leave it to me.

There are a handful of groups in this chat. They are the Chancla Warrior Nations, the Cheesecake Empire, the Chicken revolutionaries and the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Teams Chancla, Cheesecake and Chicken all offer much the same benefits as each other. However, Team Chancla gives you their weapon of choice: the Chancla. Cheesecake gives you unlimited cheesecake, and Chicken. . . I'm not sure what they offer.

I have the most info on the Primus de Pulvere Natus, as I created it, and I shall send you the document outlining our ideals, beliefs and benefits.

Infinite cheesecake sounds good, I'll go with that one

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Well, leave it to me.

Infinite cheesecake sounds good, I'll go with that one

Don't be hasty. Let the other groups explain theirselves.

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

oh we got a new newbie????

hello

Hello, there. Do you have a name you go by online? (asking this cause i legit do not wanna say maglohydracreati everytime)

You can call me maggie, kirbs, or a randomly generated abbreviation/nickname of your choosing.