forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

hello

Hello!
I’m Gabs
🍰
Have some cheesecake

(Thank you) om

Deleted user

I hate Canada weather :(

I hate Texas weather-

I hate PNW weather

False spring is supposed to be over now what the hell do you mean there's a third winter Canada Weather answer me

ACTUALLYYYYY
It’s been hailing and snowing like CRAZY for April here and I hate it

It was ten degrees last Saturday, which I guess was the universe's April Fools' joke, cause it's been in the -10s ever since. We got a massive8 dump of freezing rain last night and everything is covered in five cm of ice the door is frozen *shut

I was going to say that I'd prefer icy weather like that, but I think -10s is a bit much even for my frozen-weather deprived soul.

If -10 is a bit much, never come here in the winter. It regularly drops to like -40 out here.

Deleted user

I hate Canada weather :(

I hate Texas weather-

I hate PNW weather

False spring is supposed to be over now what the hell do you mean there's a third winter Canada Weather answer me

ACTUALLYYYYY
It’s been hailing and snowing like CRAZY for April here and I hate it

It was ten degrees last Saturday, which I guess was the universe's April Fools' joke, cause it's been in the -10s ever since. We got a massive8 dump of freezing rain last night and everything is covered in five cm of ice the door is frozen *shut

I was going to say that I'd prefer icy weather like that, but I think -10s is a bit much even for my frozen-weather deprived soul.

If -10 is a bit much, never come here in the winter. It regularly drops to like -40 out here.

holy heck

Deleted user

hello

Hello!
I’m Gabs
🍰
Have some cheesecake

(Thank you) om

helo, nice to meet you…

Deleted user

hello

Hello!
I’m Gabs
🍰
Have some cheesecake

(Thank you) om

helo, nice to meet you…

Hellooo!

@im-with-stoopid pets

hello

Hello!
I’m Gabs
🍰
Have some cheesecake

(Thank you) om

helo, nice to meet you…

Hellooo!

Awww man the shadow man isn't here
He's gotta greet everyone it's like an unwritten rule

@Eli-the-transboi group

;-; hey guys- uh- not tryna be a attention seeker- im genuinely asking- but ive been having these like- shivers/tics- and i dont have Tourette’s- i do have anxiety and ptsd and ive been tryna see why im like- blinking a lot and jerking my head and stuff in that nature- could that actually just be tics or something else-? I have them REALLY bad when im alone or at home at the end of the day-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

;-; hey guys- uh- not tryna be a attention seeker- im genuinely asking- but ive been having these like- shivers/tics- and i dont have Tourette’s- i do have anxiety and ptsd and ive been tryna see why im like- blinking a lot and jerking my head and stuff in that nature- could that actually just be tics or something else-? I have them REALLY bad when im alone or at home at the end of the day-

Likely just tics. I don't have Tourette's, but I do have a few tics, such as my head jerking to the side randomly or simply breathing in weird patterns.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Likely just tics. I don't have Tourette's, but I do have a few tics, such as my head jerking to the side randomly or simply breathing in weird patterns.

Ok- cause like- i didnt have these when i was younger- so like- idk- and i dont wanna show that im having tics cause- well- yk- people

Deleted user

dang, i'm no doctor, but it may be stress? I think you should talk to your doctor about that.