forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Wow… that. looks. AWESOME!

Thank you!

ooo!

You like?

Honestly though guys, I keep picturing Vis looking just like that in my head— WHY?

XD yeah i see him a little tired looking tho- long-ish hair-

Yeah, I just got lazy and didn’t wanna draw hair-

Deleted user

I hate Texas weather-

Same. Its raining like crazy, and my car window was rolled down because I didn't check the weather. So thats fun.

Deleted user

I hate Canada weather :(

I hate Texas weather-

I hate PNW weather

False spring is supposed to be over now what the hell do you mean there's a third winter Canada Weather answer me

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I hate Texas weather-

I hate PNW weather

False spring is supposed to be over now what the hell do you mean there's a third winter Canada Weather answer me

ACTUALLYYYYY
It’s been hailing and snowing like CRAZY for April here and I hate it

@Eli-the-transboi group

I hate Texas weather-

Same. Its raining like crazy, and my car window was rolled down because I didn't check the weather. So thats fun.

Damnnnnn it was raining too here this morning-

Deleted user

I hate Texas weather-

I hate PNW weather

ACTUALLYYYYY

It was ten degrees last Saturday, which I guess was the universe's April Fools' joke, cause it's been in the -10s ever since. We got a massive8 dump of freezing rain last night and everything is covered in five cm of ice the door is frozen *shut

Deleted user

I hate Texas weather-

I hate PNW weather

ACTUALLYYYYY

It was ten degrees last Saturday, which I guess was the universe's April Fools' joke, cause it's been in the -10s ever since. We got a massive8 dump of freezing rain last night and everything is covered in five cm of ice the door is frozen *shut

I was going to say that I'd prefer icy weather like that, but I think -10s is a bit much even for my frozen-weather deprived soul.