forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

;-; hey guys- uh- not tryna be a attention seeker- im genuinely asking- but ive been having these like- shivers/tics- and i dont have Tourette’s- i do have anxiety and ptsd and ive been tryna see why im like- blinking a lot and jerking my head and stuff in that nature- could that actually just be tics or something else-? I have them REALLY bad when im alone or at home at the end of the day-

dang, i'm no doctor, but it may be stress? I think you should talk to your doctor about that.

Mk- thanks-

Deleted user

;-; hey guys- uh- not tryna be a attention seeker- im genuinely asking- but ive been having these like- shivers/tics- and i dont have Tourette’s- i do have anxiety and ptsd and ive been tryna see why im like- blinking a lot and jerking my head and stuff in that nature- could that actually just be tics or something else-? I have them REALLY bad when im alone or at home at the end of the day-

dang, i'm no doctor, but it may be stress? I think you should talk to your doctor about that.

Mk- thanks-

yep, np.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

hello

I step in and bow Ave, Creati.

tackles

I wheeze Careful there kiddo.

^^

I chuckle, picking you up and placing you on my shoulders Give other people some room, will you?

@Visiones-Miraculorum

hello

Shadow man!! !

Hello-

Shadow man how have you been
We were trying to summon call you earlier

I've been tired. However when you were trying to summon me, I was likely trying to get some oxygen into my lungs.

@Eli-the-transboi group

hello

tackles

I wheeze Careful there kiddo.

^^

I chuckle, picking you up and placing you on my shoulders Give other people some room, will you?

evil giggling

Deleted user

hello

Shadow man!! !

Hello-

not me singing, "Shadow man, shadow man, does whatever a shadow can…"

@im-with-stoopid pets

hello

Shadow man!! !

Hello-

Shadow man how have you been
We were trying to summon call you earlier

I've been tired. However when you were trying to summon me, I was likely trying to get some oxygen into my lungs.

Aww that's fair enough
Breathing takes priority over general boredom

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Hey Eli, I get tics too- I don’t have Tourette’s but I do both of those things.
I’m not an expert by any means, but yeah I get them too so I totally get it

@im-with-stoopid pets

Ok your answer just gave me like a million more questions shadow man
I didn't even know there was more than one form and apparently the other ones have varying amounts of eyes

Deleted user

I didn't even know there was more than one form and apparently the other ones have varying amounts of eyes

yes.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Oh no, I only have this form right now, but we're forgetting something. I return in varying capacities, with unusual shapes and limbs and of course, eyes.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hey Eli, I get tics too- I don’t have Tourette’s but I do both of those things.
I’m not an expert by any means, but yeah I get them too so I totally get it

relieved noises now i gotta find out what’s causing them-

Deleted user

Oh no, I only have this form right now, but we're forgetting something. I return in varying capacities, with unusual shapes and limbs and of course, eyes.

but can you melt?

Deleted user

im bored, b-o-r-d, bord

h-e-l-p me figure out how to make it actually upload my singing please