forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

There's like five centimeters of ice covering everything here so I am stuck home. Can't even see out the windows.

oop-

the door is frozen shut

@Eli-the-transboi group

There's like five centimeters of ice covering everything here so I am stuck home. Can't even see out the windows.

oop-

the door is frozen shut

Oh nooo! Stay safe and warm

Deleted user

oop-

the door is frozen shut

There's a power outage warning for the whole day, so I have an emergency pile of blankets :)

@False-andrew flash_on

SO AM I—
I’m home sick today from work-

oh that sucks-

Yeah-
(It’s also your turn on NaFS and HftCaCI that might help a bit with the bordom-)

(ahhhhhhhhh but i dont wanna write rnnnnn ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

@False-andrew flash_on

SO AM I—

oh that sucks-

Yeah-
(It’s also your turn on NaFS and HftCaCI that might help a bit with the bordom-)

(ahhhhhhhhh but i dont wanna write rnnnnn ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

(i just wanna tell the whole site some of the jokes ive been sending to the Dark Jokes pm ughhhhhh)

Deleted user

SO AM I—

oh that sucks-

Yeah-

(i just wanna tell the whole site some of the jokes ive been sending to the Dark Jokes pm ughhhhhh)

jokes? do tell

@RhysTheFirebird group

SO AM I—

oh that sucks-

Yeah-

Lol, I told my brother some of those, and he gave me a look and said I was f*cked up-

(That’s fine. It was just an idea-)

@Eli-the-transboi group

oop-

the door is frozen shut

There's a power outage warning for the whole day, so I have an emergency pile of blankets :)

*snuggles and gives you hot cocoa

Deleted user

le gasp as I see the currently online Avry is that you??

Deleted user

. . . I’m confused- what?

their username was Avry but now it's that-random-person and they changed their name from Avry to Not Avry
thought legit came back

@False-andrew flash_on

SO AM I—

oh that sucks-

Yeah-

jokes? do tell

bet-

Deleted user

Yes its frickin me… i've just been found out…

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yes its frickin me… i've just been found out…

XDD
Why’d you delete your account? (Did I miss something last night after I went to bed?)