forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

This song………,, it is a banger………. I am Saving This

Deleted user

O_o Gemma u right about the vibes

I KNOW XDDDD

This song is a lot more scary than it would have been without the association and I am here for it

@False-andrew flash_on

I KNOW XDDDD

This song is a lot more scary than it would have been without the association and I am here for it

lol- you want another-?

Deleted user

I KNOW XDDDD

lol- you want another-?

yes

@False-andrew flash_on

I KNOW XDDDD

lol- you want another-?

yes

"psycho" by Mia Rodriguez-

Deleted user

I KNOW XDDDD

lol- you want another-?

yes

"psycho" by Mia Rodriguez-

OMG I KNOW THAT SONG????? It’s amazing

Deleted user

Perhaps we could make a playlist with songs that remind us of Visio?

the Ghostie That’s Addicted To Music Approves Of This Message

@False-andrew flash_on

the new leader of the Primus de Pulvere Natus approves-

@spacebluelily language

i was going to say that maybe a shared Spotify playlist where everyone with the link could add songs but idk how many people have Spotify or of they'd even like to do that

Deleted user

Unrelated but now I’m vibing to “enemy” by Imagine dragons

Deleted user

i was going to say that maybe a shared Spotify playlist where everyone with the link could add songs but idk how many people have Spotify or of they'd even like to do that

I Do Not Have Spotify But If I Got A List Of The Songs I Could Make My Own iTunes Playlist

@spacebluelily language

I Do Not Have Spotify But If I Got A List Of The Songs I Could Make My Own iTunes Playlist

👍

Deleted user

Not me with an artstyle that’s really feminine 💀💀💀

Deleted user

also I’m kind of drawing a non female right now so ?? This experience is not very pleasant

Deleted user

also I’m kind of drawing a non female right now so ?? This experience is not very pleasant

lol i get that-

Help ?? The eyes ?? Look like anime ?? I’m already failing Vis

@Eli-the-transboi group

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

Wait a damn minute- aren’t i an heir-

@IamNOTachickenok

I was literally just about ti suggest that! Great minds think alike…

Gemma, or anybody who can get ahold of Vis, could you ask him what his favorite songs are? (So we can add them to the list?)

@False-andrew flash_on

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

Wait a damn minute- aren’t i an heir-

I am engaged to the fucker. I get the rights to his clan- I don't care if you are my child, if you usurp me we will have issues-

cough cough anyways!