forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

"Humans will swim in the ocean, even though there are definitely many corpses in it. People will not swim in a pool with a body in it. Humans have a body:water ratio that is acceptable for them to swim in." -Jericho

why

Liz I need a 𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

Deleted user

cocks gun
Any last worms

cocks worm
Any last guns

worms gun
Any last cocks?

guns last
Any worm cocks?

We did it 🎉

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

"Humans will swim in the ocean, even though there are definitely many corpses in it. People will not swim in a pool with a body in it. Humans have a body:water ratio that is acceptable for them to swim in." -Jericho

why

He’s just quoting posts now,, I’ve seen all of them. If a human cannot see the corpse will it still swim in the water

why

Liz I need a 𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

hands tissue
Here

@False-andrew flash_on

why

He’s just quoting posts now,, I’ve seen all of them. If a human cannot see the corpse will it still swim in the water

i know- he knows- hes just trying to start arguments-

Deleted user

why

Liz I need a 𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

hands tissue
Here

Thank

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

well there goes my plan to sleep, what the frick, Vis
XD

"Go the hell to sleep or I will sic the Void upon your poor, wretched family forever."

wheexe

i laugh
fine okay geez
'night y'all

why

What’s his corpse:water ratio

@False-andrew flash_on

why

"I'll still swim in a pool if there's visible blood in it with no visible body. What do you mean what's my corpse:water ratio?"

Deleted user

Body:water ratio is a myth. Discuss

Or don’t discuss that’s fine too ig

@False-andrew flash_on

oh, yeah, vis had an opinion on that: "Oh? So you'd swim in a pool that was mostly corpse and not water?"

Deleted user

oh, yeah, vis had an opinion on that: "Oh? So you'd swim in a pool that was mostly corpse and not water?"

Sure, why not

why

"I'll still swim in a pool if there's visible blood in it with no visible body. What do you mean what's my corpse:water ratio?"

How many corpses in a standard pool before you aren’t going in

Deleted user

and he has another: "A top hat implies the existance of a bottom hat."

Ame wearing a hat.

YOU DID NOT.

@False-andrew flash_on

why

"I'd swim in a pool made of bodies. How's that?"

shudders i couldnt-

why

"I'd swim in a pool made of bodies. How's that?"

shudders i couldnt-

That is an acceptable answer precisely what I was looking for

Deleted user

and he has another: "A top hat implies the existance of a bottom hat."

Ame wearing a hat.

YOU DID NOT.

oh, I did, bottom

I will boil your teeth and use them in stew