forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

would y'all like daily vis updates-?

Please, please, PLEASE

YES-

Also note: depending on how my brain reacts, I’ll either be SUPER active later on or not active- usually i need a constant distraction so i could be on a lot more then usual-

Same, I will still be praying tho

@Eli-the-transboi group

would y'all like daily vis updates-?

Please, please, PLEASE

YES-

Also note: depending on how my brain reacts, I’ll either be SUPER active later on or not active- usually i need a constant distraction so i could be on a lot more then usual-

Same, I will still be praying tho

Yeah- im asking my deities to help him.

@IamNOTachickenok

Vissss?
I am sorry for being an evil chicken to you. While I will still be annoying, I want you to know that it’s been awesome being on the chat with you. Your name will go to green chicky baby, once they hatch. Also, here’s a really special lipstick taser for you. *hands over shiny black, all powerful, taser of darkness to remember me by*

Love you, Vis!

• Anti-Chicken

Deleted user

Vissss?
I am sorry for being an evil chicken to you. While I will still be annoying, I want you to know that it’s been awesome being on the chat with you. Your name will go to green chicky baby, once they hatch. Also, here’s a really special lipstick taser for you. *hands over shiny black, all powerful, taser of darkness to remember me by*

Love you, Vis!

• Anti-Chicken

(I can send it to Gemma so they can send it to Vis if you'd like.)

@spacebluelily language

Hey, announcement.

I'm leaving the site tonight. There's a lot going on with me. I've been having some issues with stuff for a few years and it's best I leave now rather than later. This isn't a suicide good-bye or anything. This is an admission of ill health. I'll have Arrow PM you all (everyone heavily involved in the chat, meaning Avry, Clover, Amethyst, Kai, Gemma, Pandora, Chicken, Matchstick, Rhys, Cinnamon, Eclipse, Arya, Liz, Lemon, Gabs, Denny and everyone else that I may have forgotten) with why I'm leaving, as I don't want the whole site to know.

Valete, amici mei.

"Et habitabo in somniis tuis et in tenebris circumdantibus te. . ." -Me

Bye bye, Jericho! I hope you return some sunny day :(
(ik he won't see this but still)

Deleted user

nah, we all know that if he returns there will be thunder, lightning, torrential rain and black stormclouds-

Exactly

@False-andrew flash_on

nah, we all know that if he returns there will be thunder, lightning, torrential rain and black stormclouds-

Yeah cause dudes gonna be a damn god-

XD yeah-

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD yeah-

Legit if he survives hes gonna be a literal god in my eyes- like- XD

Deleted user

Finally dragged myself out of the void of executive dysfunction and started working on Visio’s art request Les goooo

@False-andrew flash_on

XD yeah-

i mean yeah- i did my research and- well. . . it's very unlikely he'll survive. . .

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

XD yeah-

i mean yeah- i did my research and- well. . . it's very unlikely he'll survive. . .

Not impossible tho
I’m praying for a miracle

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD yeah-

Not impossible tho

Mhm

@False-andrew flash_on

XD yeah-

Not impossible tho

Mhm

if he does survive, it won't be because he suddenly "gets better;" it'll be because of a lot of surgery- maybe even lung replacement-

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD yeah-

Not impossible tho

Mhm

if he does survive, it won't be because he suddenly "gets better;" it'll be because of a lot of surgery- maybe even lung replacement-

Well then lets hope he gets that-

Deleted user

Currently stalking the art chat to take another look at Visio’s requests adn

”deleted user” is shattering my little emotionally constipated heart every time

@Eli-the-transboi group

Currently stalking the art chat to take another look at Visio’s requests adn

”deleted user” is shattering my little emotionally constipated heart every time

Ikr- i cant even look at our pms rn-