forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Perhaps we could make a playlist with songs that remind us of Visio?

I was literally just about ti suggest that! Great minds think alike…

Gemma, or anybody who can get ahold of Vis, could you ask him what his favorite songs are? (So we can add them to the list?)

that would be me only lol-

Deleted user

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

Wait a damn minute- aren’t i an heir-

I am engaged to the fucker. I get the rights to his clan- I don't care if you are my child, if you usurp me we will have issues-

cough cough anyways!

wheeze

@IamNOTachickenok

Wait! So Gemma, being engaged, are y’all getting married? CAN I BE A VIRTUAL BRIDESMAID OR FLOWER GIRL?! (if I’m understanding this correctly?)

@Eli-the-transboi group

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

I am engaged to the fucker. I get the rights to his clan- I don't care if you are my child, if you usurp me we will have issues-

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Deleted user

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Eli no-

@IamNOTachickenok

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

don’t you mean

✨ dEw iT✨

@False-andrew flash_on

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

I glare, my eyes gleaming a deep crimson color Do you really want to test me, Kai? Because I have no issues with ripping you apart.

@Eli-the-transboi group

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Eli no-

Eli yes

@Eli-the-transboi group

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

I glare, my eyes gleaming a deep crimson color Do you really want to test me,? Because I have no issues with ripping you apart.

GEMMA DONTBSAY MY REAL NAME

@False-andrew flash_on

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

I glare, my eyes gleaming a deep crimson color Do you really want to test me, Kai? Because I have no issues with ripping you apart.

Deleted user

Eli would u like to hide in my cocoon

Yes-

Ok cmere opens up blanket cocoon

@Eli-the-transboi group

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Anyways- do it-

@False-andrew flash_on

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Anyways- do it-

I walk over to you and rip off one of your arms with a single twist of my wrist Never question me.

Deleted user

Eli would u like to hide in my cocoon

Yes-

Ok cmere opens up blanket cocoon

hides with u

hugs

Deleted user

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Anyways- do it-

I walk over to you and rip off one of your arms with a single twist of my wrist Never question me.

oof

@Eli-the-transboi group

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

Anyways- do it-

smirks now the head- cause vis would have kicked ur ass if u did this