forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Anti-Chicken: The Chicken
Pandora: The Sorceress
Cinnamon: Chancla Rebel
Lemon: Cinnamon's Confused, but Loyal Bestie
Ameskyy: Ghost Warrior
Liz: Snake Assassin
Gabs: Cheesecake Empress
Arrow: Ghost Cat (with a war rhino, ofc)
Eclipse: Gabs Royal Guard
Wonder: The Coconut Bartender
Eli: The Cameo Guy (the one that appears everywhere, but doesn't actually participate in the main conflict; think the Cabbage Man from ATLA)
Force: Ruler of the Ghostly Forces
Frank: A Cat/Dinosaur Hybrid
Visio: Cosmic Ruler of Primus de Pulvere Natus

Here's the updated cast list, wondering if I'm missing anybody..?

? ,(O -O)/ ?

ack pfph missed this sorry—
Yeah, so early in the chat, I wanted to write a fic based on the chaos that is the World of The Chicken (i'll post the summary/prologue in a minute for the newbies), and I'm trying to get everyone organized as characters. Do you have a preference for what or who you want to be?

wow i missed so much
i want to be the supreme chancla assasin
if you dont mind

@IamNOTachickenok

TEAM C H I C K EN

turns head I suppose you can be on team chancla…

Deleted user

midnight, i can't get into your profile dude how did you do that?

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh, also midnight, I laid three eggs (a pink one, a green one, and one with an X on it. All sparkly) Nightmare murdered the pink one, so I adopted a purple one. They are all due to hatch on April 10th. The green one is going to be named Vis, the Purple one will be named Lipstick Taser, and the X one is…currently undecided.

Deleted user

i have no clue
but i cant get into my account settings on my end
this is so weird

@False-andrew flash_on

you can hide your profile from everyone including yourself because the feature seems to be a bit broken to where it locks you out of seeing your profile as well-

Deleted user

you can hide your profile from everyone including yourself because the feature seems to be a bit broken to where it locks you out of seeing your profile as well-

Dude thats messed up

Deleted user

Dude thats messed up

ya
i dont even remember doing that

Deleted user

wow i missed so much
i want to be the supreme chancla assasin
if you dont mind

You got it, fam👍

Deleted user

btw
all the cheesecake in the whole world has just been slapped by the might chancla
your welcome
*hair flip *

@IamNOTachickenok

Any name ideas for X chicky baby?

Spawn of Satan

Great, that’s the name! I’ll sign the certificates as “Vis”, “Lipstick Taser”, and “Spawn of Satan” when they hatch!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

btw
all the cheesecake in the whole world has just been slapped by the might chancla
your welcome
*hair flip *

Hey, know if you’re on team chocolate that means on your ally
Just ask Pandora

Deleted user

Any name ideas for X chicky baby?

Spawn of Satan

Great, that’s the name! I’ll sign the certificates as “Vis”, “Lipstick Taser”, and “Spawn of Satan” when they hatch!

no call it Morro