forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

Wait a damn minute- aren’t i an heir-

I am engaged to the fucker. I get the rights to his clan- I don't care if you are my child, if you usurp me we will have issues-

cough cough anyways!

do it i dare u

I glare, my eyes gleaming a deep crimson color Do you really want to test me, Kai? Because I have no issues with ripping you apart.

GEMMA DONTBSAY MY REAL NAME

Anyways- do it-

I walk over to you and rip off one of your arms with a single twist of my wrist Never question me.

smirks now the head- cause vis would have kicked ur ass if u did this

I roll my eyes He can't do jack shit to me. Never could. Never will. With one fluid motion, I draw Linea Noctis and decapitate you

Deleted user

muffled voice from the blanket cocoon stop fightingggg

Deleted user

snuggling with ame

p L e A s E

hugs

I roll my eyes mockingly "YoUr OwN cHiLd. . ." whatever. No child of mine will ever usurp my throne. And nobody else will either.

sobs

Deleted user

aggressively sips a coconut I stole from Wonder

Ooh got an extra?

On an unrelated note dances in Jesus Freak

Here you are. hands you a coconut Don't tell her I took them, she has no idea. ;)

Deleted user

Hey, for my chicken saga cast list, should Vis's title be something like "the Cosmic Ruler of Primus de Pulvere Natus?"

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

aggressively sips a coconut I stole from Wonder

Ooh got an extra?

On an unrelated note dances in Jesus Freak

Here you are. hands you a coconut Don't tell her I took them, she has no idea. ;)

Yay!

Deleted user

Hey, for my chicken saga cast list, should Vis's title be something like "the Cosmic Ruler of Primus de Pulvere Natus?"

yes ?????

@False-andrew flash_on

What else would it be? Except add "former" because that title no belongs to me.

Deleted user

Which makes you subject to me throwing things at you!!! throws rolled up newspaper and hides in cocoon

Deleted user

You're the Ruler the Ghostly Forces, let Vis have his day

@False-andrew flash_on

Which makes you subject to me throwing things at you!!! throws rolled up newspaper and hides in cocoon

I mockingly move my hand like it's a mouth Listen to you. You insignificant creatures can try all you want to destroy me and my empire. But you will never succeed. (/j)

@False-andrew flash_on

You're the Ruler the Ghostly Forces, let Vis have his day

fine lol

Deleted user

I mockingly move my hand like it's a mouth Listen to you. You insignificant creatures can try all you want to destroy me and my empire. But you will never succeed. (/j)

I just wanted to throw a thing at you ?? This has nothing to do with anything other than me throwing things ???

Deleted user

Anti-Chicken: The Chicken
Pandora: The Sorceress
Cinnamon: Chancla Rebel
Lemon: Cinnamon's Confused, but Loyal Bestie
Ameskyy: Ghost Warrior
Liz: Snake Assassin
Gabs: Cheesecake Empress
Arrow: Ghost Cat (with a war rhino, ofc)
Eclipse: Gabs Royal Guard
Wonder: The Coconut Bartender
Eli: The Cameo Guy (the one that appears everywhere, but doesn't actually participate in the main conflict; think the Cabbage Man from ATLA)
Force: Ruler of the Ghostly Forces
Frank: A Cat/Dinosaur Hybrid
Visio: Cosmic Ruler of Primus de Pulvere Natus

Here's the updated cast list, wondering if I'm missing anybody..?

@IamNOTachickenok

Yes!

Deleted user

i went on vacation and now i dont know whats going on
anybody wanna give me a brief recap?