forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

NO BECUAS RTHE SWORD REFERENEC IS GONE

0-0

it’s gone…………. Now I can’t fulfill the request properly……….

Deleted user

Not impossible tho
I’m praying for a miracle

Yeah, me too.

Deleted user

i can find it- i swear to god-

screaming

Deleted user

screaming

I fOuNd It

GIVE ME THE SACRED KNOWLEDGE

Deleted user

screaming

I fOuNd It

GIVE ME THE SACRED KNOWLEDGE

'TIS IN THE ART CHAT

I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT

@False-andrew flash_on

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

Deleted user

alright everyone; just so that Visio's legacy goes on, i shall take his place in making death threats and being generally "emo-" i shall also take over leading the Primus de Pulvere Natus- unless anyone has objections to that-

PSYCHIC EMO VAMPIRE 2.0??

@im-with-stoopid pets

Sounds good, please threaten me

@False-andrew flash_on

minus the psychic part but-

yEs

Deleted user

Listening to Bones by Imagine Dragons rn and why am I getting very small but noticeable Vis vibes is it just me am I overthinking

Haha ignore me, anyway :]

Deleted user

yEs

REPLACE THE PSYCHIC WITH CHAOTIC AND BOOM

@False-andrew flash_on

Listening to Bones by Imagine Dragons rn and why am I getting very small but noticeable Vis vibes is it just me am I overthinking

that's one of his favorite songs though ;-;

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

wait you got a point tho- I’m never gonna hear that song the same way

@False-andrew flash_on

yEs

REPLACE THE PSYCHIC WITH CHAOTIC AND BOOM

YeS

Deleted user

WAIT FR??

thanks for listening to Thoughts No One Wanted To Hear by Ame

@False-andrew flash_on

WAIT FR??

yes ;-;

but i want to hear them-

Deleted user

but i want to hear them-

I read the vibes on a song and now I’m listening to it on repeat….. there is a battle raging in me between serotonin from good song and sadnes because. Yeah

@False-andrew flash_on

but i want to hear them-

I read the vibes on a song and now I’m listening to it on repeat….. there is a battle raging in me between serotonin from good song and sadnes because. Yeah

yeah i feel that- you want real Visio vibes go check out "Villain" by K/DA, Madison Beer, Kim Petras and League of Legends-

Deleted user

but i want to hear them-

yeah i feel that- you want real Visio vibes go check out "Villain" by K/DA, Madison Beer, Kim Petras and League of Legends-

musik…………,,,,.

@False-andrew flash_on

but i want to hear them-

musik…………,,,,.

musik indeed