forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

he says hes glad lol-
also, he found this gem reposted from twitt to redd: "I know a guy who'd take psychedelics and make fun of them and call them ugly like imagine chilling in the 7th dimension and them some loser 3 dmiensional twolegger spawns in your realm and makes fun of your pseudopods I'd be mad as fuck"
his response? "I felt what that entity was feeling."

I wheezed

@False-andrew flash_on

he says hes glad lol-
also, he found this gem reposted from twitt to redd: "I know a guy who'd take psychedelics and make fun of them and call them ugly like imagine chilling in the 7th dimension and them some loser 3 dmiensional twolegger spawns in your realm and makes fun of your pseudopods I'd be mad as fuck"

I wheezed

he says "Next time, choke. /j"

Deleted user

he says hes glad lol-

I wheezed

and what if I do

Deleted user

I got jumpscared by the kool-aid man

Pathetic.

indeed-

✨ I do what I want even though it means I’m a coward ✨

pat pat

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

he says hes glad lol-

I wheezed

and what if I do

if you die I’m doing what you said you’d do to me, resurrect and kill again baby,

Deleted user

he says hes glad lol-

I wheezed

and what if I do

if you die I’m doing what you said you’d do to me, resurrect and kill again baby,

Understandable have a nice day

@False-andrew flash_on

he says hes glad lol-

I wheezed

and what if I do

he says "Well that seems more like a 'you' problem than a 'me' problem, sweetie."
i just about died at that-

Deleted user

he says hes glad lol-

I wheezed

and what if I do

he says "Well that seems more like a 'you' problem than a 'me' problem, sweetie."

You right <33333

@False-andrew flash_on

he says hes glad lol-

I wheezed

and what if I do

You right <33333

"I know."
XDDDD

Deleted user

more wheezing

Do you need a tissue lmao

SnEeZpApEr?!

SNEEZEPAPER

Deleted user

sneezes

Liz: hey do you need some

𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

@False-andrew flash_on

sneezes

𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

where do you find fancy fonts that work here amethyst tell me right now or i will do what visio tried to do-

Deleted user

sneezes

𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

Hell yeah now do you need some or not

I’ll slander the snek again

Deleted user

sneezes

𝓈𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇

where do you find fancy fonts that work here amethyst tell me right now or i will do what visio tried to do-

LingoJam.com