forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Aw, bye bye!
It says deleted user, so I don’t know who you are, but hope ya get feeling better!

(It was Visio.)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Hey, announcement.

I'm leaving the site tonight. There's a lot going on with me. I've been having some issues with stuff for a few years and it's best I leave now rather than later. This isn't a suicide good-bye or anything. This is an admission of ill health. I'll have Arrow PM you all (everyone heavily involved in the chat, meaning Avry, Clover, Amethyst, Kai, Gemma, Pandora, Chicken, Matchstick, Rhys, Cinnamon, Eclipse, Arya, Liz, Lemon, Gabs, Denny and everyone else that I may have forgotten) with why I'm leaving, as I don't want the whole site to know.

Valete, amici mei.

"Et habitabo in somniis tuis et in tenebris circumdantibus te. . ." -Me

goodbye. I hope you can get proper help with whatever is going on. I hope it gets better! If you ever come back we'll welcome you with open arms. See you dude!! (/pos)

@False-andrew flash_on

Hey, announcement.

I'm leaving the site tonight. There's a lot going on with me. I've been having some issues with stuff for a few years and it's best I leave now rather than later. This isn't a suicide good-bye or anything. This is an admission of ill health. I'll have Arrow PM you all (everyone heavily involved in the chat, meaning Avry, Clover, Amethyst, Kai, Gemma, Pandora, Chicken, Matchstick, Rhys, Cinnamon, Eclipse, Arya, Liz, Lemon, Gabs, Denny and everyone else that I may have forgotten) with why I'm leaving, as I don't want the whole site to know.

Valete, amici mei.

"Et habitabo in somniis tuis et in tenebris circumdantibus te. . ." -Me

Aw, bye bye!
It says deleted user, so I don’t know who you are, but hope ya get feeling better!

It’s Vis-

It's Visio, Chicken- he's the only one who talks like that-

Deleted user

We were just pm-ing a while ago. Idk what happened. 😔

Deleted user

Guys how do you remove your tear ducts it seems that mine are leaky

@IamNOTachickenok

(I’m just realizing this now… dies)

Aw. That’s said. I love Vis and will miss them, but glad they’re taking care of themselves.

I shall name one of my chicky babies vis…

All those in favor?

Deleted user

(Guys, I'm about to send out a PM to everyone Visio named, but I'm having a little trouble with the tags. Can someone please tell me who Kai is?)

@False-andrew flash_on

Aw. That’s said. I love Vis and will miss them, but glad they’re taking care of themselves.

All those in favor?

As much as I hate the "chicky babies" I have to say yes, because I know that Vis can't come back.

@False-andrew flash_on

(Guys, I'm about to send out a PM to everyone Visio named, but I'm having a little trouble with the tags. Can someone please tell me who Kai is?)

It's Eli-

@IamNOTachickenok

Ok. It’s declared, one of my chicky babies is named vis! And I believe Kai is Eli…would that be correct?

@IamNOTachickenok

(Hey y’all- sorry for not being on the last several days.. been a bit burnt out on notebook. Sucks that vis is gone)

No worries at all. Despite all hating each others guts, we’re a family, and we won’t ever judge you for needing a break. And yeah, it does suck.

Deleted user

All those in favor?

raises hand sadly

@IamNOTachickenok

All those in favor?

raises hand sadly

gives a wings up 👍

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

(Hey y’all- sorry for not being on the last several days.. been a bit burnt out on notebook. Sucks that vis is gone)

No worries at all. Despite all hating each others guts, we’re a family, and we won’t ever judge you for needing a break. And yeah, it does suck.

Never really got to know the guy but still he will be missed

@IamNOTachickenok

Never really got to know the guy but still he will be missed

Yeah.

Deleted user

I honestly just need a good cry rn but apparently that’s not allowed so I’m sitting here in emotional numbness

@IamNOTachickenok

I honestly just need a good cry rn but apparently that’s not allowed so I’m sitting here in emotional numbness

No, you are allowed to cry here! Do you need a mental support taser or a hug? Or anything else?

@False-andrew flash_on

Same. Have been for a couple days but nobody would know lol- I'm just the happy, chaotic mess of the chat-

Deleted user

hugs and sobs on your shoulder

Deleted user

No, you are allowed to cry here! Do you need a mental support taser or a hug? Or anything else?

I need to not subconsciously convince myself that everything is my fault for one goddamn second

Deleted user

Everyone who needs a virtual hug rn, let me know and I'll try my best. smiles with tears in my eyes, arms outstretched