forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Boredddd- faceplants with my blanket cocoon

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

I look at you Got room in there for one more? I'm feeling so dead and tired I can't act emo anymore. . .

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

I look at you Got room in there for one more? I'm feeling so dead and tired I can't act emo anymore. . .

:O yes

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

gasp room for one more?

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

I crawl in with you and simply appear to die from exhaustion; my voice, when I speak, is quiet and basically inaudible Thank you. . .

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

gasp room for one more?

Yee

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

I crawl in with you and simply appear to die from exhaustion; my voice, when I speak, is quiet and basically inaudible Thank you. . .

hugs

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

hugs

I hug you back, tightly; probably too tight, but it's been a while since I've actually wanted to hug someone. I gesture for Avry to join me

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm heeeeere and I have pictures of my meow machines I will be posting momentarily

Should I add mine? I only have one but he's funny

Do it.

Behold the funny man
im-with-stoopid's cat sitting on a gray couch. The cat is all black and looking into the camera.
Forgot how to link images for a bit my bad

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

hugs

I hug you back, tightly; probably too tight, but it's been a while since I've actually wanted to hug someone. I gesture for Avry to join me

happy ghost noise

eh breathing is overrated anyway

Deleted user

I see Admin Lord has caused chaos on our own turf

well played…..

Deleted user

I'm heeeeere and I have pictures of my meow machines I will be posting momentarily

Do it.

Behold the funny man
im-with-stoopid's cat sitting on a gray couch. The cat is all black and looking into the camera.

I love him so much can I have him???

Deleted user

Do it.

Behold the funny man

I LOVE HE

Deleted user

I faceplant next to you

(‘-‘) hi

Hello.

pokes head out of cocoon

hugs

happy ghost noise

eh breathing is overrated anyway

Muffled laughter Agreed. . . I just want to stop it sometimes. . .

Deleted user

Here's tiny yet chungus mamma Secret

Here's baby Nutella with her big brother, Sandy

Here's more Sandy

Here's the tigress, Sammy

And last but most importantly, my floofy ✨queen✨, Stella (ignore the scribble in the corner, that was part of my face nobody wants to see)

Deleted user

Muffled laughter Agreed. . . I just want to stop it sometimes. . .

Wait don’t do that

@im-with-stoopid pets

Do it.

Behold the funny man
[im-with-stoopid's cat sitting on a gray couch. The cat is all black and looking into the camera. Saving message space because WHOA that image was bigger than I thought.]

I love him so much can I have him???

No, he is very happy where he is. He's staring at me from the doorway and purring currently

Deleted user

Do it.

Behold the funny man

Awwwww I wuv him!!!💕

Deleted user

Here's more Sandy

And last but most importantly, my floofy ✨queen✨, Stella (ignore the scribble in the corner, that was part of my face nobody wants to see)

I WANT TO PET ALL OF THEM

Deleted user

HI GUYS IM BACK

and everyone just ignored her

I'm showing off our kitties

Deleted user

HI GUYS IM BACK

Hi wonder

Deleted user

I WANT TO PET ALL OF THEM

I WILL GIVE THEM CUDDLES ON YOUR BEHALF

Deleted user

HI GUYS IM BACK

I'm showing off our kitties

yes i have peepers

Deleted user

Here's more Sandy

Gib me all of dem-

Deleted user

HI GUYS IM BACK

Hi wonder

you are my new best friend