forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Honestly best method is just peeking at old forums
Or you could just ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) but I doubt he'd tell

I will never tell. I think it's safe to say there will always be words out there yet to be discovered. :)

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) why must you be so cruel ;-;

Deleted user

Here me out:
Spiders and wasps are the worst insects ever.

But I wuv spooders…

Deleted user

Jumping spiders are cute but that’s the only exception

@spacebluelily language

@Boreas here you are. (I forgot I could just. . . do that. But you're here either way.)

Boreas is a newer user whom I convinced to join this. (Read: we don't know each other, but they messaged me and I didn't know what to talk about so I asked them to join this.)
Don't scare them off, please.

i hope you enjoy the chaos that is this forum

Deleted user

Arigato

I nod どういたしまして。

ayo??

What?

Deleted user

Arigato

I nod どういたしまして。

ayo??

What?

Another language and it’s not a dead one

Deleted user

Arigato

I nod どういたしまして。

ayo??

What?

Another language and it’s not a dead one

Oh. Hm.

驚いた? なぜあなたは驚いていますか?

Deleted user

NOT ONLT DO YOU WRITE IN LATIN, BUT YOU CAN WRITE IN JAPANESE AS WELL????

I shrug

@im-with-stoopid pets

Be honest do we really know other languages or are we google translating
Like I'm not saying I'm doubting anyone but LATIN and JAPANESE are like crazy insane wacky on their own and then together AND English is like wow have you been learning for a decade because I don't even remember how to introduce myself in spanish

Deleted user

Like I'm not saying I'm doubting anyone but LATIN and JAPANESE are like crazy insane wacky on their own and then together AND English is like wow have you been learning for a decade because I don't even remember how to introduce myself in spanish

I started learning Latin at 11 - I'm currently older than that by way more than a decade - and I was in Japan for a while. So yes, I know all three.

@spacebluelily language

i know spanish and english, and a little bit of french, german and italian