forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Thank you all! Pretty sure she's a grey tortie. Her name is Charli-

I have a cat named Gizmo, who looks like the grimlin. Then three more named Finn, Pheobe and Blue. In no particular order.

Deleted user

I have a grey tabby named Zoe, and a black cat named Blu :)

Deleted user

My family owns a beautiful black long-hair who is a queen, a whiny brown-and-white tom, a gray tabby tigress who loves cuddles, a GORGEOUS tortoiseshell who looks like someone couldn't decide what cat design to use on her, and a teeny-yet-chubby calico momma who successfully snuck out two five-to-six kitten litters before we got her fixed.

Deleted user

My family owns a beautiful black long-hair who is a queen, a whiny brown-and-white tom, a gray tabby tigress who loves cuddles, a GORGEOUS tortoiseshell who looks like someone couldn't decide what cat design to use on her, and a teeny-yet-chubby calico momma who successfully snuck out two five-to-six kitten litters before we got her fixed.

Pictures-

Deleted user

I think I have pics of my kitties-

SHOW ME THE KITTIES

Anyways, if I vanish off the face of the earth, you know I have been dealt with by thine superiors.
(Naw, I'm going to bed soon)

No problemo friend!

Deleted user

Anyways, if I vanish off the face of the earth, you know I have been dealt with by thine superiors.

I chuckle Alright.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I chuckle Alright.

You gotta admit-
THAT MADE YOU SMILE
(you can admit elsewhere)

Deleted user

Pictures-

Oh, gosh, lol, I'll need to go sifting through my photos and transfer them to my laptop, I might have to send out pics tomorrow—

Deleted user

welp ima go watch some brooklyn nine nine now bye bye

See you later.

Deleted user

Okie, here are my fur babies

I gasp Oh my LORD they're so BEAUTIFUL-

Deleted user

I chuckle Alright.

You gotta admit-
THAT MADE YOU SMILE
(you can admit elsewhere)

I glare

Deleted user

Okie, here are my fur babies

I gasp Oh my LORD they're so BEAUTIFUL-

You have no idea how much that made my day