forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

sneak attacks visio with a hug

I look down at the human who has her arms wrapped around me in confusion Ave?

You are bonita

I sigh I ask you again: since when do you agree with positivity towards me?

Since I realized that you are really a softie deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down

I sigh Is this just everyone's headcanon now?

No no, it's the truth and you know it
Its ok that you wanna deny it

I glare

Nu nu nu turn that glare upside down i giggle

My neck cracks as I turn my head upside down, literally

stares in aw wow visio i didn't know you were an owl!!!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Cause, I.mean, we all know he's a big giant ball of- uh. . .
. . .
Uh
. . .
HE'S A BIG SOFTIE-
(I swear- if you kill me for that-)

Thin ice-

Hmmm. . .
Yes, youre a softie.
And I only say this because you're willing to kill my brother a bunch of times for telling me about cat crap and looked ready to tear heads off of bodies cause someone hurt Kai.

I glare

OH COME ON, VISIO! why you gotta do me like that?
That just not nice and making me think you're even more of a softie. Even closer to the fluffy range.
If you don't want me calling you fluffy, do t do stuff that makes me think of you as fluffy, okay?

gently pulls rhys away from visio okay you two- chill out- your acting like the protective dad and standoffish partner trope-

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .
Uh
. . .
HE'S A BIG SOFTIE-

Thin ice-

Hmmm. . .
Yes, youre a softie.
And I only say this because you're willing to kill my brother a bunch of times for telling me about cat crap and looked ready to tear heads off of bodies cause someone hurt Kai.

I glare

That just not nice and making me think you're even more of a softie. Even closer to the fluffy range.
If you don't want me calling you fluffy, do t do stuff that makes me think of you as fluffy, okay?

gently pulls rhys away from visio okay you two- chill out- your acting like the protective dad and standoffish partner trope-

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh- I'm having FUN

@RhysTheFirebird group

hugging Rhys protectively

I will be fine.
The big fluff ball loves me too much to permanently get rid of me.
Even If he does make me shut up for a bit, I will always return to give the snugs.

@Eli-the-transboi group

. . .
Uh
. . .
HE'S A BIG SOFTIE-

Thin ice-

Hmmm. . .
Yes, youre a softie.

I glare

Nu-

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .
Uh
. . .
HE'S A BIG SOFTIE-

Thin ice-

Hmmm. . .
Yes, youre a softie.

I glare

Nu-

Yes.

Deleted user

I will be fine.
Even If he does make me shut up for a bit, I will always return to give the snugs.

Want to bet? I tear out your spine and shove it down your throat like it's a pipe cleaner

@Eli-the-transboi group

Nu-

Yes.

bonks

Deleted user

I will be fine.

But- I don’t want him to make you shut up

@Eli-the-transboi group

I will be fine.

Want to bet? I tear out your spine and shove it down your throat like it's a pipe cleaner

0-0 CHILL TF OUT

Deleted user

I will be fine.

0-0 CHILL TF OUT

They'll live. I snap my fingers and everything goes back to normal

@RhysTheFirebird group

I will be fine.

YES, I wanna bet, because youve just pushed the meter to fluff ball, you big fluff ball.
I will always return to give snuggles.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I will be fine.

0-0 CHILL TF OUT

You're ruining my fun, Kaiiiiiii-

Deleted user

On an unrelated note to all of this, who wants to see my cat?

Deleted user

I do plz

Deleted user

yes but please stop committing violence

@Eli-the-transboi group

I will be fine.

0-0 CHILL TF OUT

You're ruining my fun, Kaiiiiiii-

:p