forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

And it HAS to be big blimpy bounce bounce of fluff. Consistency, people.

Deleted user

OMG- @andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) should change Visio to big ball of fluff-

(I feel like Ima get murdered for saying that)

I loom upn behind you and clasp my hands behind my back Rhys, follow me for a second.

Nuuuu- you're scaryyyyyyyyyy-

I narrow my eyes as a cold wind smelling of corpses and ancient coffins blows around me Now, Rhys.

Deleted user

OMG- @andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) should change Visio to big ball of fluff-

I loom upn behind you and clasp my hands behind my back Rhys, follow me for a second.

I narrow my eyes as a cold wind smelling of corpses and ancient coffins blows around me Now, Rhys.

attempts to tackle Visio NO MURDER!!!

@RhysTheFirebird group

But your scary-

Deleted user

But your scary-

Now. Do not make me force everyone to watch this.

@Eli-the-transboi group

But your scary-

Now. Do not make me force everyone to watch this.

VISIO IF U DO ANYTHING YOU’LL MAKE ME SAD-

@spacebluelily language

sneak attacks visio with a hug

I look down at the human who has her arms wrapped around me in confusion Ave?

You are bonita

I sigh I ask you again: since when do you agree with positivity towards me?

Since I realized that you are really a softie deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down

Deleted user

sneak attacks visio with a hug

I look down at the human who has her arms wrapped around me in confusion Ave?

You are bonita

I sigh I ask you again: since when do you agree with positivity towards me?

Since I realized that you are really a softie deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down

I sigh Is this just everyone's headcanon now?