forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Helo I'm bek.

Hi bek I’m ame

EPIC DAD JOKE

AHHHHH

evil laughter

Deleted user

Helo I'm bek.

Hi bek I’m ame

EPIC DAD JOKE

AHHHHH

evil laughter

ba dum tsh

Deleted user

My roommate looked at me weirdly because I sounded like a teakettle. It was glorious.

The big ball of fluff tea kettle thing

I had to I apologize greatly

I look at you and you turn to ectoplasmic dust

AgAiN?

WE TALKED ABOUT THIS VISIO SQUARE UP

I roll my eyes

Deleted user

Helo I'm bek.

Ey😎

Eyyy 😎💗

finger guns

GOSH DANG IT THE AUTOCORRECT

Deleted user

My roommate looked at me weirdly because I sounded like a teakettle. It was glorious.

The big ball of fluff tea kettle thing

I had to I apologize greatly

I look at you and you turn to ectoplasmic dust

AgAiN?

WE TALKED ABOUT THIS VISIO SQUARE UP

I roll my eyes

i literally cannot take “roll my peepers” seriously man

Deleted user

Helo I'm bek.

Ey😎

Eyyy 😎💗

finger guns

finger guns back

Deleted user

I will use my arm to grab money and then dance because it is against the rules

. . . Why?

@andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

Honestly best method is just peeking at old forums
Or you could just ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) but I doubt he'd tell

I will never tell. I think it's safe to say there will always be words out there yet to be discovered. :)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Honestly best method is just peeking at old forums
Or you could just ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) but I doubt he'd tell

I will never tell. I think it's safe to say there will always be words out there yet to be discovered. :)

Deleted user

@Boreas here you are. (I forgot I could just. . . do that. But you're here either way.)

Boreas is a newer user whom I convinced to join this. (Read: we don't know each other, but they messaged me and I didn't know what to talk about so I asked them to join this.)
Don't scare them off, please.

@im-with-stoopid pets

I will use my arm to grab money and then dance because it is against the rules

. . . Why?

Just testing out these words out on this completely normal Saturday on the first day of the fourth month of the year no reason
Also, imagine reading these without the context of what day it is hehe

Deleted user

@Boreas here you are. (I forgot I could just. . . do that. But you're here either way.)

Boreas is a newer user whom I convinced to join this. (Read: we don't know each other, but they messaged me and I didn't know what to talk about so I asked them to join this.)

Hey that’s a familiar name

@im-with-stoopid pets

I will do my best

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hi @Boreas! (Fear the cheesecake-)