forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I think I'll stick to my guns and go chancla because I think it would make the least people sad
Cheesecake said they wouldn't mind either choice and while shadow was very pleasant, I am also scared of the dark

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

I toss a black iron dagger at you I am declaring war on you, Amethyst.

You declare war on my general, you declare war on my kingdom as well.

Very well. I can accept that outcome, because I know that my people will follow me to the ends of Terra and the Abyss. Because we are untouchable and we are immortal. While your only power lies in your chanclas, our power lies in that which is everywhere: Darkness.

Deleted user

I think I'll stick to my guns and go chancla because I think it would make the least people sad
Cheesecake said they wouldn't mind either choice and while shadow was very pleasant, I am also scared of the dark

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

No thank u hides in blankets

You have earned my ire, Amethyst. You can either accept my declaration and die a martyr, or ignore it and die a coward.

continues hiding in blankets how about……. I don’t die

I shake my head, clicking my fingers and vaporizing your blankets Not an option.

@spacebluelily language

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

Very well. I can accept that outcome, because I know that my people will follow me to the ends of Terra and the Abyss. Because we are untouchable and we are immortal. While your only power lies in your chanclas, our power lies in that which is everywhere: Darkness.

But not in the light, my dear.

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

When did you ever control Light? Your only weapons and powers lie in that which is mortal and fallible.

@im-with-stoopid pets

and go chancla because I think it would make the least people sad

:D BIENVENIDO!! hands over chancla and hot chocolate Your weapon, and a free drink!

Yippee I am wielder of chancla

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

You have earned my ire, Amethyst. You can either accept my declaration and die a martyr, or ignore it and die a coward.

I shake my head, clicking my fingers and vaporizing your blankets Not an option.

summons more blankets noooooo

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

I vaporize every blanket you will ever summon Yes.

Deleted user

Hey did anyone here know that British tanks are equipped to make tea? Or that Nebraska is the only triple-landlocked state, or that Manute Bol has an arm span of 8ft, is the only NBA player with a confirmed lion kill, coined the term "my bad," and was offered a position in the Sudanese government? No. No, you did not. Also, Manute Bol's son's name is Bol Bol.

@spacebluelily language

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

When did you ever control Light? Your only weapons and powers lie in that which is mortal and fallible.

I never said i controlled the light, did I? No, I didn't. You might want to actually use those eyes of yours. All I said is that your power doesn't lie in the light. That is all.

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

I vaporize every blanket you will ever summon Yes.

nooooooooooooo

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

I never said i controlled the light, did I? No, I didn't. You might want to actually use those eyes of yours All I said is that your power doesn't lie in the light. That is all.

And besides, if you had ever bothered to read through the Primus de Pulvere Natus' document, you'd know part of our power lies in our Fixers: lies in Rhys. Who is made of light and who also controls Dark.

Deleted user

Wait Rhys is team shadow?
makes a note

Ah, yes. Let me give you the document.

Deleted user

Hey did anyone here know that British tanks are equipped to make tea? Or that Nebraska is the only triple-landlocked state, or that Manute Bol has an arm span of 8ft, is the only NBA player with a confirmed lion kill, coined the term "my bad," and was offered a position in the Sudanese government? No. No, you did not. Also, Manute Bol's son's name is Bol Bol.

Or that the kangaroo's tail counts as a limb and makes the kangaroo the only penta-pedal land animal? Or that vegetables are a social construct?

Deleted user

Wait Rhys is team shadow?
makes a note

Ah, yes. Let me give you the document.

May I have le document?

@spacebluelily language

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

I never said i controlled the light, did I? No, I didn't. You might want to actually use those eyes of yours All I said is that your power doesn't lie in the light. That is all.

And besides, if you had ever bothered to read through the Primus de Pulvere Natus' document, you'd know part of our power lies in our Fixers: lies in Rhys. Who is made of light and who also controls Dark.

raises eyebrow You are aware that I do not have access to your Primus de Pulvere Natus' document, right? Or did that little fact suddenly just went poof?

@im-with-stoopid pets

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

If you're going to completely and utterly destroy team chancla can you at least vaporize me last

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

raises eyebrow You are aware that I do not have access to your Primus de Pulvere Natus' document, right? Or did that little fact suddenly just went poof?

You do. You just never bothered to look at it. You were online when I posted the link to this chat.

Deleted user

wait there was a link? where?

I shall send it to you.

Deleted user

wait there was a link? where?

I shall send it to you.

mercy buckets, sadeeq