forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

You don’t even have to like cheesecake to be on team cheesecake. Trust me, we’re the most pleasant group. :)

And yet one of your members hates my guts for no apparent reason.

baps with a newspaper can you shush for one second pls thank you

No.

@spacebluelily language

You don’t even have to like cheesecake to be on team cheesecake. Trust me, we’re the most pleasant group. :)

Yo who is that i wanna talk to them

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Who?

Deleted user

Join any team as long as it's not Cheesecake or Chicken. or Chancla. Or Ghost.

Deleted user

No.

baps with newspaper again wrong answer

Deleted user

No.

What you seem to forget, kid, is that newspapers go straight through me, as do your pitiful attempts at violence. Attitude of a kitten and fighting skills of a garden shrub, yeah?

No.

What you seem to forget, kid, is that newspapers go straight through me, as do your pitiful attempts at violence. Attitude of a kitten and fighting skills of a garden shrub, yeah?

I thought that was me

Deleted user

In other words, you want the newbie to join team shadow.

In other words, yes

Deleted user

No.

aggressively waves newspaper at Visio Shushhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted user

Denny :(

What? I am loyal to my empire, as you are to yours. Is loyalty suddenly not admirable when it works against you?

Deleted user

No.

I thought that was me

I said it was both of you. However, Empress Cheesecake, I can no longer comment upon your abilities, as I am a diplomatic ally of yours now.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Ok, ok, I read through the shadow team intro/contract, sounds neat and cool and and wacky might I even say, but now I'm torn between 3 teams instead of 2

Deleted user

What? I am loyal to my empire, as you are to yours. Is loyalty suddenly not admirable when it works against you?

Umbral Lord Denny has a very valid point.

Deleted user

Ok, ok, I read through the shadow team intro/contract, sounds neat and cool and and wacky might I even say, but now I'm torn between 3 teams instead of 2

whispers team chancla

Or cheesecake because they’re our ally

No that’s not what I’m saying, but team cheesecake is allied with team shadow. I respect your loyalty, but it saddens me that our alliance is seemingly no longer.

Deleted user

Hmmmm. . . we also offer free library access all year round.

Deleted user

yeets newspaper at Visio stop stealing the newbies!!! hides in blanket cocoon

Deleted user

Umbral Lord Denny has a very valid point.

I always do.

Does this apply to allies too or just members?

Deleted user

No that’s not what I’m saying, but team cheesecake is allied with team shadow. I respect your loyalty, but it saddens me that our alliance is seemingly no longer.

We will recruit whomever we wish - that is one thing our alliance has no control over. Do you wish to hand over any recruits to us? Would you wish us to do the same? If the order of those answers is "No" then "Yes," you are a hypocratic ruler.

Deleted user

Does this apply to allies too or just members?

Only to those who do not insult me or my members.