forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

qué

Alrighty, if you plan on joining the chicken chat of chaos, you must choose a team. There is Team Chicken, Team Shadow, Team Ghost, Team Cheesecake, and Team Chancla (am I missing anybody)?

@im-with-stoopid pets

qué

Alrighty, if you plan on joining the chicken chat of chaos, you must choose a team. There is Team Chicken, Team Shadow, Team Ghost, Team Cheesecake, and Team Chancla (am I missing anybody)?

I'm taking Spanish classes, I'm gonna go with Team Chancla

Deleted user

qué

But–BUt… You didn't even hear all the benefits of Team Cheesecake!

@spacebluelily language

qué

Welcome to team Chancla!

i didn't even have to be here in order to recruit ppl to my team lmao

@im-with-stoopid pets

qué

But–BUt… You didn't even hear all the benefits of Team Cheesecake!

Alright let's hear them

Deleted user

HAD TO GO FIND WHERE I LAST POSTED IT AIGHT HERE WE GO

Benefits of Team Cheesecake:
We have cheesecake, we're really friendly, and we don't have any infighting; Gabs is an empress, and I am a protective motherly figure who will fight for all of my teammates and children. Basically, we are the most chill group, and very few of the other teams have problems with us because all we do is offer love and cheesecake. We also like to watch TV shows about colorful plastic ninja in our spare time.

@False-andrew flash_on

Wait, wait, let's hear them out, but chancla is very convincing so far

ill summon someone who has put more thought into this than ANYBODY ELSE- deep breath

JERICHO BELOVED OF THE SHADOWS COME FORTH

Deleted user

Wait, wait, let's hear them out, but chancla is very convincing so far

ill summon someone who has put more thought into this than ANYBODY ELSE- deep breath

JERICHO BELOVED OF THE SHADOWS COME FORTH

SCREAMS

Deleted user

There's a new person and all the words have been changed for April Fools Day. Alright.

Well, new child, might I introduce you to the Primus de Pulvere Natus?