forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ok, ok, I read through the shadow team intro/contract, sounds neat and cool and and wacky might I even say, but now I'm torn between 3 teams instead of 2

Hmmmm. . . we also offer free library access all year round.

Does this apply to allies too or just members?

Only to those who do not insult me or my members.

Fair enough, my friend

Deleted user

Join any team as long as it's not Cheesecake or Chicken. or Chancla. Or Ghost.

Denny :(

What? I am loyal to my empire, as you are to yours. Is loyalty suddenly not admirable when it works against you?

No that’s not what I’m saying, but team cheesecake is allied with team shadow. I respect your loyalty, but it saddens me that our alliance is seemingly no longer.

I am still offended by your discrediting me hier soir. That is all. The both of us have yet to have mended things.

Deleted user

God damn it y'all, they had already said they were gonna go with my team but y'all just had to but in didn't ya

eats tacos angrily

They never said. They said they were considering Chancla. Then Cheesecake. Then me.

@spacebluelily language

God damn it y'all, they had already said they were gonna go with my team but y'all just had to but in didn't ya

eats tacos angrily

I’m sorry pandora
🍰 have some cheesecake

>:(

takes cheesecake and hides

Deleted user

eats tacos angrily

They never said. They said they were considering Chancla. Then Cheesecake. Then me.

angry hissing from blanket cocoon as I throw another object at you

What? I am loyal to my empire, as you are to yours. Is loyalty suddenly not admirable when it works against you?

No that’s not what I’m saying, but team cheesecake is allied with team shadow. I respect your loyalty, but it saddens me that our alliance is seemingly no longer.

I am still offended by your discrediting me hier soir. That is all. The both of us have yet to have mended things.

Very true. I do hope the best for you.

@spacebluelily language

eats tacos angrily

cállate hombre emo, nadien queire escuchar tú opinión

@im-with-stoopid pets

I think I'll stick to my guns and go chancla because I think it would make the least people sad
Cheesecake said they wouldn't mind either choice and while shadow was very pleasant, I am also scared of the dark

Deleted user

We will recruit whomever we wish - that is one thing our alliance has no control over. Do you wish to hand over any recruits to us? Would you wish us to do the same? If the order of those answers is "No" then "Yes," you are a hypocratic ruler.

eats tacos angrily

I’m sorry pandora
🍰 have some cheesecake

Oh-
whispers are you still my ambassador tho

Deleted user

Very true. I do hope the best for you.

As do I, sadeeq.

Deleted user

I think I'll stick to my guns and go chancla because I think it would make the least people sad
Cheesecake said they wouldn't mind either choice and while shadow was very pleasant, I am also scared of the dark

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

Deleted user

True. But the Dark isn't scary. The Dark is comforting. Fear what lies in the Dark.

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

I toss a black iron dagger at you I am declaring war on you, Amethyst.

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

No thank u hides in blankets

@Eli-the-transboi group

There's a new person and all the words have been changed for April Fools Day. Alright.

Well, new child, might I introduce you to the Primus de Pulvere Natus?

YALL WERE RIGHT I CANT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY IM DECEASED

THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER COMING FROM VISIO DHDKHSJFJSHD

XDDDD

We will recruit whomever we wish - that is one thing our alliance has no control over. Do you wish to hand over any recruits to us? Would you wish us to do the same? If the order of those answers is "No" then "Yes," you are a hypocratic ruler.

Very well said, my friend. And while my answers are “no” and “no”, I understand your point and strive to avoid hypocrisy.

@spacebluelily language

eats tacos angrily

I’m sorry pandora
🍰 have some cheesecake

Oh-
whispers are you still my ambassador tho

eats the cheesecake like a greedy goblin
whispers

@spacebluelily language

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You declare war on my general, you declare war on my kingdom as well.

Deleted user

whispers pandora help the emo man is mad at me again

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

You have earned my ire, Amethyst. You can either accept my declaration and die a martyr, or ignore it and die a coward.

Deleted user

CHECKMATE, EMO MAN

You’re wh—

You have earned my ire, Amethyst. You can either accept my declaration and die a martyr, or ignore it and die a coward.

continues hiding in blankets how about……. I don’t die

Very well, I wish you the best, my friend :)