forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

YAYYY TEAM CHANCLA HAS A NEW MEMBER

Shhhh it’s still undecided

Deleted user

Wait, wait I didn't click select I just hovered over the button give team cheesecake a second

And me.

Deleted user

ARROW THATS AMAZING THAT LAST SENTENCE I CANTTTTTTT

Ehehehehhe you’re welcome :)

Deleted user

There's a new person and all the words have been changed for April Fools Day. Alright.

Well, new child, might I introduce you to the Primus de Pulvere Natus?

YALL WERE RIGHT I CANT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY IM DECEASED

THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER COMING FROM VISIO DHDKHSJFJSHD

Deleted user

YAYYY TEAM CHANCLA HAS A NEW MEMBER

Shhhh it’s still undecided

cries

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

There's a new person and all the words have been changed for April Fools Day. Alright.

YALL WERE RIGHT I CANT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY IM DECEASED

THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER COMING FROM VISIO DHDKHSJFJSHD

AHHHHHHHHHHH TOO GOOD

@im-with-stoopid pets

will it make me less confused

Deleted user

Nope

Deleted user

In what sense? Who and what are you confused by?

Deleted user

Deleted user

whispers you will not be less confused. Don’t believe their lies join team chancla

@im-with-stoopid pets

a lot of things confuse me honestly, like how come we say things are on fire when the fire is on the things
But anyways I'm not sure which team to join because they both sound nice

@spacebluelily language

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!
    If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

• Medical insurance
    Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension
    Once again, very much self explantory.

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 20 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

also team chancla gives out free food every week + we have shelters people can sleep in

we also have puppies, and if they're not your thing we also have other types of animals (not chickens or crabs tho)

Estos son unos de los beneficios de mí equipo. Tenemos más, pero si los pongo todos aquí, la lista va esta muy muy larga.

THESE ARE MY BENEFITS CHOOSE MY TEAM

Deleted user

a lot of things confuse me honestly, like how come we say things are on fire when the fire is on the things
But anyways I'm not sure which team to join because they both sound nice

Well, I sent you a PM containing the Google Doc that holds all of my team's information and religious beliefs.

Deleted user

You don’t even have to like cheesecake to be on team cheesecake. Trust me, we’re the most pleasant group. :)

Deleted user

You don’t even have to like cheesecake to be on team cheesecake. Trust me, we’re the most pleasant group. :)

And yet one of your members hates my guts for no apparent reason.

Deleted user

And yet one of your members hates my guts for no apparent reason.

baps with a newspaper can you shush for one second pls thank you