forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

cheers for arrow

Aww, tank u🥰
(also why is everything coming out in italics now is this more april fools stuff or is it just me?)

Now it’s fixed,,,, weird

Anyway kick the emo man’s ass for me I’m rooting for ya

Deleted user

Why is everything in italics………

I thought that was just a bug on my end

Deleted user

Pfffff thanks andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)

Deleted user

Who here thinks I can beat the crap out of any normal person with a reasonable amount of skill in archery tag?

chokes arChERy TaG????

Yes. Have you ever played? It's a beautiful sport. I am competing tomorrow.

Honestly didn't know archery tag was, like, a real thing, lol

It is. Like dodgeball, but with bows and arrows. There are some barricades to hide behind whilst you reload, of course, because reloading in the open makes you a sitting duck.

So you actually shoot at people with real arrows???

Tipped with like an inch and a half of foam, but yeah. And you wear paintball masks.

Deleted user

Also, Visio left after I challenged him, does that mean I won…?

Deleted user

Perhaps

Deleted user

WELL IM SORRY FOR GETTING MURDERED????????

YOUR ALREADY DEAD YOU CANT DIE AGAIN

except to water

VISIO DOESNT SEEM TO THINK SO????? cries

VISIO DOESNT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT GHOSTS

Want to bet?

Fight me

I'll win but sure.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU CHAOS BEINGS THINKING YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU HOLD THE POWERS OF THE COSMOS
SOME OF US ARE JUST NORMAL PEEPS TRYIN TO MAKE OUR WAY IN THE WORLD, AND INSTEAD WE GET PICKED ON BY YOU BULLIES
WELL I SAY NO MORE
I AM TAKING A STAND
READY YOUR WEAPON SIR

I pull out my greatsword and twirl it casually with one hand Very well. I accept you challenge. We shall take this to the actual roleplay chat.

Deleted user

Who here thinks I can beat the crap out of any normal person with a reasonable amount of skill in archery tag?

chokes arChERy TaG????

It is. Like dodgeball, but with bows and arrows. There are some barricades to hide behind whilst you reload, of course, because reloading in the open makes you a sitting duck.

Tipped with like an inch and a half of foam, but yeah. And you wear paintball masks.

That does sound cool! Good luck, and if your rival wins, I will give you virtual hugs and hot chocolate.

Deleted user

No.

Deleted user

No.

SCREECH

Deleted user

WELL IM SORRY FOR GETTING MURDERED????????

YOUR ALREADY DEAD YOU CANT DIE AGAIN

except to water

VISIO DOESNT SEEM TO THINK SO????? cries

VISIO DOESNT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT GHOSTS

Want to bet?

Fight me

I'll win but sure.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU CHAOS BEINGS THINKING YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU HOLD THE POWERS OF THE COSMOS
SOME OF US ARE JUST NORMAL PEEPS TRYIN TO MAKE OUR WAY IN THE WORLD, AND INSTEAD WE GET PICKED ON BY YOU BULLIES
WELL I SAY NO MORE
I AM TAKING A STAND
READY YOUR WEAPON SIR

I pull out my greatsword and twirl it casually with one hand Very well. I accept you challenge. We shall take this to the actual roleplay chat.

VERY WELL SIR

Deleted user

No.

throws the lobster stuffie at Visio and hides in my blankets

Deleted user

chokes arChERy TaG????

That does sound cool! Good luck, and if your rival wins, I will give you virtual hugs and hot chocolate.

If my rival wins, I will murder him. He cheats and, when you say 'mercy', he does not, as is custom, lower his bow and refrain from shooting. Oh, no. Mister Asshole always shoots, whether you call mercy or not. I will nail him with a shot from point-blank range. He will beg 'mercy.' He will be denied.

Deleted user

It appears that only things that are here are in italics. andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) has a sense of humour.

Deleted user

Andrewwewww fix it pls?

Great sense of humor tho props to you man

Deleted user

Andrewwewww fix it pls?

Don't fix it, it adds to the drama.

Deleted user

Andrewwewww fix it pls?

don’t listen to the emo man nobody in their right mind likes him

Deleted user

Andrewwewww fix it pls?

don’t listen to the emo man nobody in their right mind likes him

Rude. Like actually rude.

Deleted user

I honestly am just cracking up at the fact that he singled out this chat specifically. Evidently, he wants part of the chaos.