forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Do we need to put on a movie, hun?? I know a good one. It’s Team Cheesecake’s favorite.

(‘-‘) which one

Well, it’s actually a TV show….. with fifteen seasons….. two pilot episodes…. A special….. An off-brand movie….. and sequel show on the way….

Tell me tell me tell me

Ninjago

Oh

You ever heard of it???

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Do we need to put on a movie, hun?? I know a good one. It’s Team Cheesecake’s favorite.

(‘-‘) which one

Well, it’s actually a TV show….. with fifteen seasons….. two pilot episodes…. A special….. An off-brand movie….. and sequel show on the way….

Tell me tell me tell me

Ninjago

Oh

is that a bad oh

Deleted user

(‘-‘) which one

Tell me tell me tell me

Ninjago

Oh

is that a bad oh

no it’s a neutral oh

Deleted user

sobs in I wanna watch Steven Universe but I forgot the website Pandora recommended me

(‘-‘) which one

Tell me tell me tell me

Ninjago

Oh

is that a bad oh

no it’s a neutral oh

Oh
Arrow what now

Deleted user

but do you know what it is

Kind of????????

It’s good

Gabs and I have been making references to it for weeks now, we need another friend who’s in on it🥺

but do you know what it is

Kind of????????

It’s good

Gabs and I have been making references to it for weeks now, we need another friend who’s in on it🥺

Actuallyyyyy
It’s been so funny

Deleted user

aggressively dances to Weekend Whip
Ow my knee

I’ve actually got the weekend whip saved on my phone….. along with Found My Place and Heroes; the songs from the movie

Ow my knee

I’ve actually got the weekend whip saved on my phone….. along with Found My Place and Heroes; the songs from the movie

Bruh Found My Place SLAPS

Deleted user

Ow my knee

I’ve memorized all the lyrics and can sing the whole thing from memory, lol

Deleted user

Leghinge 😂😂😂

LEGHINGE
WHY DOES THIS KEEP CATCHING ME OFF GUARD????

Ow my knee

I’ve memorized all the lyrics and can sing the whole thing from memory, lol

Nice
Sameee

Deleted user

Why did Ame stop responding, did we scare her away?

Deleted user

Why did Ame stop responding, did we scare her away?

Lol wouldn’t be the first time

Oof

Deleted user

I didn’t get to edit my bio the way I wanted to :(