forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

AnDrEwWw IS NOT MY SUPREME LORD AND OVERSEER.
that role is taken by someone else.

Same lol

Deleted user

baps Visio with good vibes newspaper

It goes through me

stabs you with lOve

Deleted user

baps Visio with good vibes newspaper

It goes through me

stabs you with lOve

It goes through me

Deleted user

attempts to tackle Visio even though I’m tiny

BE HAPPY

Deleted user

OMG VISIO IS SINGING WE DONT TALK ABOUT BRUNO-

He shall never see the end of it

Deleted user

BE HAPPY

You hit me - unlike everything else - but don't even shift me; I look down at you Careful there. Might've gotten a concussion.

Deleted user

I think andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)’s online

I think he's here…

I'm always watching…

I screech as andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the only person here who scares me and bow M'lord, please don't kill me.

Deleted user

Timeout; Eli, do you, Rhys, and Visio know each other irl??? Cuz I’m getting that sense. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Deleted user

BE HAPPY

You hit me - unlike everything else - but don't even shift me; I look down at you Careful there. Might've gotten a concussion.

still clinging onto Visio be happyyyyyyyyy

Deleted user

I think he's here…

I'm always watching…

I screech as andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the only person here who scares me and bow M'lord, please don't kill me.

OH MY GOSH I DIDNT ACTUALLY EXPECT HIM TO RESPOND HI andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)

@RhysTheFirebird group

I think he's here…

I'm always watching…

If you bow, does that mean I have to?

Deleted user

I think he's here…

I'm always watching…

I hiss Yes-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Timeout; Eli, do you, Rhys, and Visio know each other irl??? Cuz I’m getting that sense. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Eli and I know each other irl. We do not know Visio as far as we know. We just managed to make him like us.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I think he's here…

I'm always watching…

I hiss Yes-

Oh come onnnnn- fine.
Only cause I don't wanna die.

Deleted user

DEATHSNUGGLE HAHAHAHHAGA andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) ITS PERFECT

@Eli-the-transboi group

Eli and I know each other irl. We do not know Visio as far as we know. We just managed to make him like us.

Yup cause we’re chaotic friends-