forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Timeout; Eli, do you, Rhys, and Visio know each other irl??? Cuz I’m getting that sense. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Eli and I know each other irl. We do not know Visio as far as we know. We just managed to make him like us.

Huh. Cool.👍👍 Just curious how Eli knew Visio was singing We Don’t Talk About Bruno, I didn’t see any of the lyrics in the chat.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Timeout; Eli, do you, Rhys, and Visio know each other irl??? Cuz I’m getting that sense. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Eli and I know each other irl. We do not know Visio as far as we know. We just managed to make him like us.

Huh. Cool.👍👍 Just curious how Eli knew Visio was singing We Don’t Talk About Bruno, I didn’t see any of the lyrics in the chat.

XDDDDDD THANK U ANDREWWWW

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) cmon….

@Eli-the-transboi group

Also he’s singing it ina different chat-

Deleted user

anonymous reader is bonita

GASP 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Deleted user

Also he’s singing it ina different chat-

Oooohhh gotcha

Deleted user

No. I am not.

climbs Visio like the tree that he is and baps him in the head with good vibes newspaper

Deleted user

What?

XD

Oh gosh it automatically says the name of whoever is reading it. I see my user, and everyone else sees their own.

Deleted user

Andrewwwww make Visio be happy

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) has left-

Deleted user

No. I am not.

climbs Visio like the tree that he is and baps him in the head with good vibes newspaper

The newspaper goes through me but you do not

Deleted user

No. I am not.

The newspaper goes through me but you do not

chilling wow I can see things that I could not see previously due to being short(er)

Deleted user

This chat has only been up for a little less than a month and we already have over 10,000 messages AND we got the admin in on it. I would consider this an unqualified SUCCESS

@RhysTheFirebird group

This chat has only been up for a little less than a month and we already have over 10,000 messages AND we got the admin in on it. I would consider this an unqualified SUCCESS

Yes

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yes

YES

Also
Bear