forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Friends……… I’ve been stolen again ._.

WHO STOLE YOU????

Visio stole me by hugging me but now he’s gone

Deleted user

WELL IM SORRY FOR GETTING MURDERED????????

YOUR ALREADY DEAD YOU CANT DIE AGAIN

except to water

coughs in I-understood-that-reference

ehehehehehehe

Deleted user

GABS YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) CHANGED ALL OUR TYPING TO ITALICS BUT HE ONLY TARGETED THE CHICKEN CHAT IT WAS SO FUNNY

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

GABS YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) CHANGED ALL OUR TYPING TO ITALICS BUT HE ONLY TARGETED THE CHICKEN CHAT IT WAS SO FUNNY

AHH THATS AWESOME IM SO SAD I MISSED IT
Kinda makes me wonder what he thought abt the whole thing lol

Deleted user

NOW HE'S TARGETING THE APRIL FOOLS TEXT CHAT

THERES AN APRIL FOOLS CHAT TAG ME

Deleted user

huddles in a corner and cries in anxiety

hugs you and gives you a blanket

Ame why you have anxiety🥺🥺

Deleted user

Lots of reasons I can’t even begin to list :,)

Deleted user

Update no one asked for: Nilla was sleeping on my lap lol. Alright I'll leave.

Deleted user

HONEYBUNCHES COME HERE swaddles you in a hug You are not alone, baby doll, it’s all right.

Deleted user

HONEYBUNCHES COME HERE swaddles you in a hug You are not alone, baby doll, it’s all right.

melts into the hug

melts into the hug

I sprint in with a bag of popcorn, plate of cheesecake, and mound of stuffed animals

Deleted user

melts into the hug

I sprint in with a bag of popcorn, plate of cheesecake, and mound of stuffed animals

steals a piece of cheesecake and one (1) stuffie

Deleted user

melts into the hug

Do we need to put on a movie, hun?? I know a good one. It’s Team Cheesecake’s favorite.

Deleted user

melts into the hug

Do we need to put on a movie, hun?? I know a good one. It’s Team Cheesecake’s favorite.

(‘-‘) which one

Deleted user

melts into the hug

(‘-‘) which one

Well, it’s actually a TV show….. with fifteen seasons….. two pilot episodes…. A special….. An off-brand movie….. and sequel show on the way….

Deleted user

melts into the hug

(‘-‘) which one

Well, it’s actually a TV show….. with fifteen seasons….. two pilot episodes…. A special….. An off-brand movie….. and sequel show on the way….

Tell me tell me tell me

Deleted user

It is a story of adventure, magic, mystery, family, and brotherhood. It is a story of monsters and myths, evils ancient and new; of ninja, samurai, and snakes….

(‘-‘) which one

Tell me tell me tell me

Ninjago

It is a story of adventure, magic, mystery, family, and brotherhood. It is a story of monsters and myths, evils ancient and new; of ninja, samurai, and snakes….

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Deleted user

(I CANT with this autocorrect thing, it keeps catching me off-guard….)

Deleted user

(‘-‘) which one

Tell me tell me tell me

Ninjago

Oh