forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

i want tacos

then go to taco hell bell

Del Taco is better

heresy

@False-andrew flash_on

(Could have warned us idk sorry I’m in a weird mood today)

(im sorry, you're right- i could have warned y'all and didn't thats on me- my apologies everyone)

@spacebluelily language

i want tacos

ew no thanks but I'll stick to actual taquerias that sell actual tacos….not whatever the hell taco bells passes as "tacos"

Deleted user

i want tacos

ew no thanks but I'll stick to actual taquerias that sell actual tacos….not whatever the hell taco bells passes as "tacos"

understandable have a nice day

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

i want tacos

can confirm everyone in my family agrees Taco Bell does not sell actual tacos

@spacebluelily language

i want tacos

can confirm everyone in my family agrees Taco Bell does not sell actual tacos

mis padres piensan que taco bell y Del Taco son impostores lmao

they're not wrong tho

Deleted user

plops down cross-legged on the floor and drinks coffee, setting my sword down next to me

@IamNOTachickenok

(I love the fact that we’re all disregarding that I gave birth to another egg…I need another hat made… welcome chickies to earth April 10-14. Any ideas on what color I should paint this one?)

Deleted user

(I should have warned you guys myself. I forget that you guys are all teenagers [I think.] and that I type too seriously for it to be seen for what it is. I apologise for that.)

Deleted user

(I love the fact that we’re all disregarding that I gave birth to another egg…I need another hat made… welcome chickies to earth April 10-14. Any ideas on what color I should paint this one?)

Paint it "No."

Deleted user

(I apologize for calling you an overdramatic emo sincerely a guilty teenager)

(I am a teenager at heart, despite turning an old man in the middle of the winter-)