forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Denny don’t sign it

hmmmMmmm? can't hear youuuuu~

@Undeniable_Force GEMMMA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE DENNY IS BETRAYING YOU

I shrug helplessly, waving around my hammer What am I supposed to do? Slaughter Visio and Denny? Neither one can die!

Deleted user

WHY IS EVERYONE DYING????

cause this one person hates most of us for like 0 reason idk

this might be a legitimate reason to bring the snake back. Like not bc I wanna throw things at him but because we need he lp

If I did said person would probably do as he is to everyone else and honestly? Not in the mood today

No, I'm actually quite reasonable. If everyone takes back their insults and threats we will have no issues.

ugh at least your not on team chicken (I'm assuming?)

Of course not. Who would want to side with a pitiful excuse for a bird like that?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

No offense, but if you’re gonna be on this chat you gotta get used to insults. They’re not serious and it’s literally in the title. It’s for fun. If you have a problem with that, we won’t insult you. But seriously, don’t go killing everyone because of it.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

this might be a legitimate reason to bring the snake back. Like not bc I wanna throw things at him but because we need he lp

If I did said person would probably do as he is to everyone else and honestly? Not in the mood today

No, I'm actually quite reasonable. If everyone takes back their insults and threats we will have no issues.

Of course not. Who would want to side with a pitiful excuse for a bird like that?

lots of people

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

I look up from counting on my fingers. I've already got three of those. Gonna have to do better, sadeeq.

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .
I think you guys ALL need to work on things.
Like— one, be nice, dont insult people, no matter what
And- like- just- be nice people, or at least make it clear your joking.

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

@Undeniable_Force GEMMMA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE DENNY IS BETRAYING YOU

I shrug helplessly, waving around my hammer What am I supposed to do? Slaughter Visio and Denny? Neither one can die!

That's the beauty of it.

Deleted user

No offense, but if you’re gonna be on this chat you gotta get used to insults. They’re not serious and it’s literally in the title. It’s for fun. If you have a problem with that, we won’t insult you. But seriously, don’t go killing everyone because of it.

SHE PULLED OUT THE PUNCTUATION FOLKS BE FEARFUL

Deleted user

(I have to say this- I don't actually feel that way about this place. I have been laughing through all of the insults, actually- this is all an act. I take no offense to any of this!)

lots of people

and don't call her pitiful
I don't know if you're really insulting us or not but the sole purpose of this chat is to talk about the chicken, and if you don't appreciate that, you can leave.

(I have to say this- I don't actually feel that way about this place. I have been laughing through all of the insults, actually- this is all an act. I take no offense to any of this!)

Sighs in relief

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

I look up from counting on my fingers. I've already got three of those. Gonna have to do better, sadeeq.

Remember the free pizza? If you need more reasons I'd be happy to provide.

Deleted user

lots of people

and don't call her pitiful
I don't know if you're really insulting us or not but the sole purpose of this chat is to talk about the chicken, and if you don't appreciate that, you can leave.

(I'm insulting the bird itself, not the Not-Chicken. She is powerful. I respect that.)

@spacebluelily language

insults is literally the second word of the title?? like if you don't wanna get insulted (which you're gonna get insulted sooner or later in this chat) just don't join? besides everything said here is said jokingly unless said other wise.

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

Ooooh, pizza. See, that changes everything.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Just be careful you guys. I just opened this up to see what was going on and was bombarded with this. So, to someone who only sometimes looks at this and has a neutral mindset, it did seem like SOME people did not like it.
But idc as long as everyone knows it’s just joking.

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

A lifetime supply of it, to be exact.

@spacebluelily language

Denny don’t sign it

even if it's pineapple pizza?

@RhysTheFirebird group

insults is literally the second word of the title?? like if you don't wanna get insulted (which you're gonna get insulted sooner or later in this chat) just don't join? besides everything said here is said jokingly unless said other wise.

Yeah, I know that, I was just speaking from a neutral pov as someone just popping in and being bombarded with complaints. But, I am going to go now, have a nice day.

(Don’t worry, I don’t mind insults, this chat just has a bits to much large font for me to follow without a headache)