forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I chuckle as the blade carves a hole through my form, the smoke exploding out before recollecting into my being again, as I finally make a move on Gabs and Ghostie. Gabs is launched into the air by a black wave then slammed back into the earth while Ghostie's form is ripped apart slowly by a shadowy being that looked like her worst fear

(is that a boggart)

I regain my form quickly, scampering away from the creature what is that thing?!

I tilt my head, smiling cruelly Whatever your worst fear is.

Deleted user

WHY IS EVERYONE DYING????

cause this one person hates most of us for like 0 reason idk

this might be a legitimate reason to bring the snake back. Like not bc I wanna throw things at him but because we need he lp

Deleted user

I don't necessarily hate everyone. I just dislike the ones who have attempted to kill me and who have insulted my honor and credibility.

Deleted user

I tilt my head, smiling cruelly Whatever your worst fear is.

I continue backing away from the creature, pulling out a chancla

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

this might be a legitimate reason to bring the snake back. Like not bc I wanna throw things at him but because we need he lp

If I did said person would probably do as he is to everyone else and honestly? Not in the mood today

Deleted user

If I did said person would probably do as he is to everyone else and honestly? Not in the mood today

guess I’ll die. Again

@RhysTheFirebird group

I don't necessarily hate everyone. I just dislike the ones who have attempted to kill me and who have insulted my honor and credibility.

Who would do such a thing?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I said most for a reason.

Deleted user

Elder Crab, this shit is tense-

I barely know what's happening anymore

there’s an overdramatic e- I mean the new person is very invested in killing anyone who dares insult them and I think that’s a bit unreasonable considering this chat is only insults

Then you will all die. I shrug

See, it's Thursday. I can't do dying on Thursdays. And I've got an eternal battle with Gabs next Friday, but any time after that works for dying!

You. I like you. Care to join me? You gain rulership over an entire dimension, plus all you can eat pizza. And, you get a free greatsword and broadsword upon joining me. Nobody will be able to touch you, because Death will be on your side.

Eyes widen Damn, that's a nice offer.

I hold out my hand, a quill appearing just above my palm. In my other hand, a contract appears Just sign this.

Hold up, I need my glasses for this. After a few minutes, I find my glasses, and adjust them, squinting at the paper Oi, that's not French. I need my extra braincells for this.

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

hmmmMmmm? can't hear youuuuu~

Deleted user

No, I'm actually quite reasonable. If everyone takes back their insults and threats we will have no issues.

@spacebluelily language

krowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowvisiosucksemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrovisiosuckswemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrvisiosucksowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohkrowemohv

@RhysTheFirebird group

No, I'm actually quite reasonable. If everyone takes back their insults and threats we will have no issues.

What insultes and threats- I’m confusedddddd—
(They were probably joking- but still that’s not an excuse)

Deleted user

yells SAYS THE CRAZY PERSON WHOS CHASING ME AROUND WITH A WEIRD CREATURE (it’s a boggart 100%)

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

hmmmMmmm? can't hear youuuuu~

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

ugh at least your not on team chicken (I'm assuming?)

Deleted user

i propose we bring back the murderous snek

I SECOND THAT