forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

*paints word “no” on sparkly blue background *

I shake my head slowly I will turn you and your eggs into food.

woah there buckaroo I’m gonna have to stop you right there no more murder

I turn to you and tilt my head How, exactly, will you stop me?

Um. I don’t know but I will. awkwardly sips coffee

A smile slowly creeps across my face If you don't know, how do you know it's even possible? Because, as Rhys suggested, there is magic. . . but are we really willing to bet it will work?

spins sword with one hand, holding the coffee with another Let’s be honest, it’ll probably work. (Where braincells)

Deleted user

A smile slowly creeps across my face If you don't know, how do you know it's even possible? Because, as Rhys suggested, there is magic. . . but are we really willing to bet it will work?

Honestly, I’m on team Visio, I like this guy. (Even though I tend to be more neutral I am picking sides in this)

Oh, thank you! I am honored.

Deleted user

spins sword with one hand, holding the coffee with another Let’s be honest, it’ll probably work. (Where braincells)

I hold my arms out Well, by all means. Zap me.

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

hmmmMmmm? can't hear youuuuu~

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

I look up from counting on my fingers. I've already got three of those. Gonna have to do better, sadeeq.

Remember the free pizza? If you need more reasons I'd be happy to provide.

Ooooh, pizza. See, that changes everything.

A lifetime supply of it, to be exact.

And you mentioned other reasons, you say?

@RhysTheFirebird group

Honestly, I’m on team Visio, I like this guy. (Even though I tend to be more neutral I am picking sides in this)

Now. OMELETTESSS

Deleted user

distressed ghost noise (the ghost doesn’t know how to zap :( )

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Now. OMELETTESSS

🍳🍳🍳

@RhysTheFirebird group

You guys are funny. I’m going to watch this.

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

I look up from counting on my fingers. I've already got three of those. Gonna have to do better, sadeeq.

You won't need life or health insurance - immortality and unkillable and all. But you get free medical if you get sick (emphasis on "if") and free auto insurance, though it's redundant since you also gain True Magic Control and the ability to sprout wings at will. You get access to all the knowledge of the Multiverse, including lost knowledge and forbidden knowledge.

Deleted user

I snicker Exactly.

Deleted user

I snicker Exactly.

throws coffee at Visio

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

You won't need life or health insurance - immortality and unkillable and all. But you get free medical if you get sick (emphasis on "if") and free auto insurance, though it's redundant since you also gain True Magic Control and the ability to sprout wings at will. You get access to all the knowledge of the Multiverse, including lost knowledge and forbidden knowledge.

Multiverse? That shit's cool. Alrighty-o, sign me up.

Deleted user

I snicker Exactly.

throws coffee at Visio

It goes through me and splatters against whoever's behind me

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

I hand you the quill and contract Just sign this. Read the fine print.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Denny don’t sign it

Bruh- pfft— who needs knowledge of EVERYTHONG when you can just know what you need to know. Like, there are things no one needs or wants to know.
And, honestly. I’m just a hologram from an unknown source. So- like- I’m just a shaft of light-

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

Bruh- pfft— who needs knowledge of EVERYTHONG when you can just know what you need to know. Like, there are things no one needs or wants to know.
And, honestly. I’m just a hologram from an unknown source. So- like- I’m just a shaft of light-

I snicker Which means I can just do this. I wave my hand and the light disappears.

@False-andrew flash_on

Denny don’t sign it

I hand you the quill and contract Just sign this. Read the fine print.

I sigh Denny, give me that sword back. The one I gifted to you.

Deleted user

stabs the ground with my sword out of rage

Deleted user

stabs the ground with my sword out of rage

I laugh Annoyed?