forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

hmmmMmmm? can't hear youuuuu~

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

I look up from counting on my fingers. I've already got three of those. Gonna have to do better, sadeeq.

Remember the free pizza? If you need more reasons I'd be happy to provide.

Ooooh, pizza. See, that changes everything.

A lifetime supply of it, to be exact.

And you mentioned other reasons, you say?

You won't need life or health insurance - immortality and unkillable and all. But you get free medical if you get sick (emphasis on "if") and free auto insurance, though it's redundant since you also gain True Magic Control and the ability to sprout wings at will. You get access to all the knowledge of the Multiverse, including lost knowledge and forbidden knowledge.

Multiverse? That shit's cool. Alrighty-o, sign me up.

I hand you the quill and contract Just sign this. Read the fine print.

I pull the contract as close to my face as possible, squinting to read the words. At one point, I pause, and clean my glasses before starting to read again before turning back to you. You got a copy with bigger print? That there doesn't even look like words to my dead eyes.

Deleted user

It goes through me and splatters against whoever's behind me

stabs the ground with my sword out of rage

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Denny don’t sign it

I smile Rulership. Immortailty. Freedom to talk to whomever you please and do whatever you want. Freedom to accept gifts from Gemma's so-called "Heretics." And badass weaponry.

I look up from counting on my fingers. I've already got three of those. Gonna have to do better, sadeeq.

You won't need life or health insurance - immortality and unkillable and all. But you get free medical if you get sick (emphasis on "if") and free auto insurance, though it's redundant since you also gain True Magic Control and the ability to sprout wings at will. You get access to all the knowledge of the Multiverse, including lost knowledge and forbidden knowledge.

Bruh- pfft— who needs knowledge of EVERYTHONG when you can just know what you need to know. Like, there are things no one needs or wants to know.
And, honestly. I’m just a hologram from an unknown source. So- like- I’m just a shaft of light-

I snicker Which means I can just do this. I wave my hand and the light disappears.

TOO BAD- it doesn’t hurt. So I’m fine. Thank you for hiding me from the rest of the world.
I will awaited my physical form. Cause magic is better than not being touched. (Though, I am untouchable)

Deleted user

Denny don’t sign it

Multiverse? That shit's cool. Alrighty-o, sign me up.

I hand you the quill and contract Just sign this. Read the fine print.

I pull the contract as close to my face as possible, squinting to read the words. At one point, I pause, and clean my glasses before starting to read again before turning back to you. You got a copy with bigger print? That there doesn't even look like words to my dead eyes.

I hand over a larger sheet of paper Here you go.

Deleted user

TOO BAD- it doesn’t hurt. So I’m fine. Thank you for hiding me from the rest of the world.
I will awaited my physical form. Cause magic is better than not being touched. (Though, I am untouchable)

Fair enough.

Deleted user

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

You sure?

@IamNOTachickenok

1. SORRY IM CREATING A DETAILED PAGE BY PAGE SUMMARY OF THIS THING

2. DONT MURDER MY CHILDREN…THEYRE LIVING ORGANISMS NOT yOLkS

@RhysTheFirebird group

Fair enough.

Stays hidden WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE— Don’t ask you guys.

Deleted user

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

You sure?

I grip my sword tighter, very clearly annoyed yes, I’m sure.

@IamNOTachickenok

(Also guys, we’ve made almost another 100 pages in a matter of 72 hours…)

Deleted user

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

You sure?

I snicker Come on, do something. You can stab me once. I'll bleed this time. I promise. I hold my arms out

@IamNOTachickenok

THEY ARE OMELETTES

ITS TOO LATE

THEY ARE ALREADY

D E V E L O P I N G

Deleted user

(Also guys, we’ve made almost another 100 pages in a matter of 72 hours…)

I helped!

@RhysTheFirebird group

THEY ARE OMELETTES

ITS TOO LATE

THEY ARE ALREADY

D E V E L O P I N G

Fine. I’ll wait till they hatch and then make some nice fried chicken, how does that’s sound guys, much better than omelettes, oui?

Deleted user

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

You sure?

I snicker Come on, do something. You can stab me once. I'll bleed this time. I promise. I hold my arms out

I sip my coffee, glaring daggers at Visio but not making any further movement

@RhysTheFirebird group

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

You sure?

Watches from a distance in physical form (A Phoenix cause I’m cool like dat)

@IamNOTachickenok

THEY ARE OMELETTES

ITS TOO LATE

THEY ARE ALREADY

D E V E L O P I N G

Fine. I’ll wait till they hatch and then make some nice fried chicken, how does that’s sound guys, much better than omelettes, oui?

nOn! THEY WILL BE PROTECTED BY MY CLOSEST ADVISORS

(Wonder, Lemooooonnnnnnn!)

Deleted user

I laugh Annoyed?

glares no.

You sure?

I grin I'll do it for you then. I take your sword and stab myself trough the side

Deleted user

I hand over a larger sheet of paper Here you go.

I still have to hold it close and it takes me a painfully long time to read it, then I nod and sign it with the quill. Done deal, sadeeq. Done deal.