forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I tilt my head I do not care about the rest of you. I flick my fingers and a wall of black force knocks everyone but Blue Lily and Ghostie away

Ghostie, prove it. Or are you scared of the consequences? I turn my back to Ghostie And you, Blue Lily. . . are you so sure of that blood that you would be willing to put yourself through hell to test it?

scoffs I’m not scared of you— raises sword awkwardly

I don't even turn to face you Prove it. Is all you can do stand their and look like a half dead tree holding a blunt metal bar?

Fine, I’ll prove it. I attempt to decapitate Visio

@spacebluelily language

I already live in hell so idk sure???

American, I'd wager? Yes, I assume so. But you see, I'm me. Whatever you may think is hell, there is so much worse.

me who lives a mixture of both Mexican and American hell: uh yeah sure buddy. I don't think you can reach the level of ….well….you know….my parent's version of hell, but uh you can certainly try

Deleted user

Elder Crab, this shit is tense-

I barely know what's happening anymore

there’s an overdramatic e- I mean the new person is very invested in killing anyone who dares insult them and I think that’s a bit unreasonable considering this chat is only insults

Then you will all die. I shrug

See, it's Thursday. I can't do dying on Thursdays. And I've got an eternal battle with Gabs next Friday, but any time after that works for dying!

You. I like you. Care to join me? You gain rulership over an entire dimension, plus all you can eat pizza. And, you get a free greatsword and broadsword upon joining me. Nobody will be able to touch you, because Death will be on your side.

@spacebluelily language

drops from above with my Viking battle axe

Pandora and Ame are my Allies. I will not be dismissed so easily

GABS NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO x infinity
I don't want you to get hurt

Deleted user

I tilt my head I do not care about the rest of you. I flick my fingers and a wall of black force knocks everyone but Blue Lily and Ghostie away

Ghostie, prove it. Or are you scared of the consequences? I turn my back to Ghostie And you, Blue Lily. . . are you so sure of that blood that you would be willing to put yourself through hell to test it?

I don't even turn to face you Prove it. Is all you can do stand their and look like a half dead tree holding a blunt metal bar?

I don't even flinch as the blade hits my neck and passes through without resistance, little tendrils of smoke following the blade Nice try.

@False-andrew flash_on

drops from above with my Viking battle axe

Pandora and Ame are my Allies. I will not be dismissed so easily

I don't even look up Have fun with your opinions there.

oop-

@False-andrew flash_on

I don't even flinch as the blade hits my neck and passes through without resistance, little tendrils of smoke following the blade Nice try.

oh thats fun

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

pauses mid axe swing
Wait a diddly darn minute-

Deleted user

Wh— I throw my sword at Visio in ghost-flavored confusion

Deleted user

there’s an overdramatic e- I mean the new person is very invested in killing anyone who dares insult them and I think that’s a bit unreasonable considering this chat is only insults

See, it's Thursday. I can't do dying on Thursdays. And I've got an eternal battle with Gabs next Friday, but any time after that works for dying!

You. I like you. Care to join me? You gain rulership over an entire dimension, plus all you can eat pizza. And, you get a free greatsword and broadsword upon joining me. Nobody will be able to touch you, because Death will be on your side.

Eyes widen Damn, that's a nice offer.

Deleted user

Wh— I throw my sword at Visio in ghost-flavored confusion

I chuckle as the blade carves a hole through my form, the smoke exploding out before recollecting into my being again, as I finally make a move on Gabs and Ghostie. Gabs is launched into the air by a black wave then slammed back into the earth while Ghostie's form is ripped apart slowly by a shadowy being that looked like her worst fear

@spacebluelily language

You dare betray Team Crab? You dare betray Gemma who offered you a place in her family? You would betray her for this wannabe, bootleg, version of Vision?

@spacebluelily language

(Omg I am currently so bored, nothing is stimulating enough, and I feel like I’m going to lose my mind- SO BORED ARGH)

(mood like i should be doing hw but I'm here and watching tiktoks lmao)

Deleted user

You dare betray Team Crab? You dare betray Gemma who offered you a place in her family? You would betray her for this wannabe, bootleg, version of Vision?

Hey, nobody said I was betraying nothing! Just commented on the quality of the offer, is all. Geez. Chill out.

Deleted user

I chuckle as the blade carves a hole through my form, the smoke exploding out before recollecting into my being again, as I finally make a move on Gabs and Ghostie. Gabs is launched into the air by a black wave then slammed back into the earth while Ghostie's form is ripped apart slowly by a shadowy being that looked like her worst fear

(is that a boggart)

I regain my form quickly, scampering away from the creature what is that thing?!

Deleted user

I hold out my hand, a quill appearing just above my palm. In my other hand, a contract appears Just sign this.