forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

raises my sword ok I’m not gonna tolerate anyone murdering people for dumb reasons

It is not dumb. She insulted my honor and my credibility.

Ok so? That’s no reason to rip out her heart!

I raise a cool eyebrow Does it look like I care about moral righteousness?

I hold my sword in front of me defensively Not really, if I’m being honest—

I chuckle at the sword and its defensive position And does it look like I'm the sort of person to be scared of a ghost with a sword she can't properly use?

Well excuse you, I know how to use a sword!

I hold my arms out and laugh Prove it then.

@spacebluelily language

ah hello to the two who are currently staking this but not joining us in our chaos

visio did but then left due to a migraine brought on by the sheer undiluted madness of the place

coward

Would you like to say that to my face, amica?

cobarde

I grab your face and pull you close Audi, amice. Aut hoc subtrahe, aut mori.

grins madly Hmmm……..well okay, I suppose I'll choose death.

I smile coldly Very well. My hand rips through your chest and pulls out your heart

looks at down at chest HEY GEMMA, VISIO GOT YOU A NEW HEART

too late its gone-

Well, I'm still alive tho–

prbly not for very long tbh-

Oh, do not underestimate me! I HAVE THE BLOOD OF FIERY WARRIORS I AM INVINCIBLE I AM

L A T I N A

Deleted user

raises my sword ok I’m not gonna tolerate anyone murdering people for dumb reasons

It is not dumb. She insulted my honor and my credibility.

Ok so? That’s no reason to rip out her heart!

I raise a cool eyebrow Does it look like I care about moral righteousness?

I hold my sword in front of me defensively Not really, if I’m being honest—

I chuckle at the sword and its defensive position And does it look like I'm the sort of person to be scared of a ghost with a sword she can't properly use?

Well excuse you, I know how to use a sword!

I hold my arms out and laugh Prove it then.

laughs nervously in I can only throw it uh- well

@False-andrew flash_on

ah hello to the two who are currently staking this but not joining us in our chaos

visio did but then left due to a migraine brought on by the sheer undiluted madness of the place

coward

Would you like to say that to my face, amica?

cobarde

I grab your face and pull you close Audi, amice. Aut hoc subtrahe, aut mori.

grins madly Hmmm……..well okay, I suppose I'll choose death.

I smile coldly Very well. My hand rips through your chest and pulls out your heart

looks at down at chest HEY GEMMA, VISIO GOT YOU A NEW HEART

too late its gone-

Well, I'm still alive tho–

prbly not for very long tbh-

Oh, do not underestimate me! I HAVE THE BLOOD OF FIERY WARRIORS I AM INVINCIBLE I AM

L A T I N A

his next course of action will probably be dissection then tbh-

Deleted user

his next course of action will probably be dissection then tbh-

DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS

Deleted user

Elder Crab, this shit is tense-

I barely know what's happening anymore

Deleted user

you have crossed the empire of the chancla. Prepare to face the wrath of the empire of the cheesecake.

I tilt my head I do not care about the rest of you. I flick my fingers and a wall of black force knocks everyone but Blue Lily and Ghostie away

Ghostie, prove it. Or are you scared of the consequences? I turn my back to Ghostie And you, Blue Lily. . . are you so sure of that blood that you would be willing to put yourself through hell to test it?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

there’s an overdramatic e- I mean the new person is very invested in killing anyone who dares insult them and I think that’s a bit unreasonable considering this chat is only insults

Deleted user

I tilt my head I do not care about the rest of you. I flick my fingers and a wall of black force knocks everyone but Blue Lily and Ghostie away

Ghostie, prove it. Or are you scared of the consequences? I turn my back to Ghostie And you, Blue Lily. . . are you so sure of that blood that you would be willing to put yourself through hell to test it?

scoffs I’m not scared of you— raises sword awkwardly

Deleted user

there’s an overdramatic e- I mean the new person is very invested in killing anyone who dares insult them and I think that’s a bit unreasonable considering this chat is only insults

Then you will all die. I shrug

Nice, finally

Deleted user

I already live in hell so idk sure???

American, I'd wager? Yes, I assume so. But you see, I'm me. Whatever you may think is hell, there is so much worse.

Deleted user

(Woo overdramatic much I mean what)

(Woo overdramatic much I mean what)

glad someone agrees

Deleted user

scoffs I’m not scared of you— raises sword awkwardly

I don't even turn to face you Prove it. Is all you can do stand their and look like a half dead tree holding a blunt metal bar?

Deleted user

See, it's Thursday. I can't do dying on Thursdays. And I've got an eternal battle with Gabs next Friday, but any time after that works for dying!

Deleted user

drops from above with my Viking battle axe

Pandora and Ame are my Allies. I will not be dismissed so easily

I don't even look up Have fun with your opinions there.