forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

ah hello to the two who are currently staking this but not joining us in our chaos

visio did but then left due to a migraine brought on by the sheer undiluted madness of the place

coward

Would you like to say that to my face, amica?

cobarde

Deleted user

No, I will not. Team Dust is my team. I am joining the fray and staking my claims, against Blue Lily.

….
Alright then

I am valid here. She called me a coward.

Deleted user

No, I will not. Team Dust is my team. I am joining the fray and staking my claims, against Blue Lily.

glares and sips coffee

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

….
Alright then

Then, if you are against her, I am sorry to say you were also against me, as we are allies in this fight

Deleted user

ah hello to the two who are currently staking this but not joining us in our chaos

visio did but then left due to a migraine brought on by the sheer undiluted madness of the place

coward

cobarde

I grab your face and pull you close Audi, amice. Aut hoc subtrahe, aut mori.

Deleted user

oooh another person!

Indeed. I bow Ave.

Marhaba! I'm Denny, aussi connu comme Fuckhead and Hannah. I'm team c r a b.
I forgot how to English those few words

Deleted user

glares and sips coffee

Narrows eyes slightly, a cold wind blowing through the caht as a silthouette of a reapoer appears around me Care to say something?

Deleted user

coward

cobarde

woah there

Deleted user

….
Alright then

Then, if you are against her, I am sorry to say you were also against me, as we are allies in this fight

I nod I won't touch you or anyone else. My only issue lies with Blue Lily.

Deleted user

glares and sips coffee

Narrows eyes slightly, a cold wind blowing through the caht as a silthouette of a reapoer appears around me Care to say something?

ghosty silence

Deleted user

glares and sips coffee

ghosty silence

I nod. Good choice.

Deleted user

glares and sips coffee

ghosty silence

I nod. Good choice.

Ugh, whatever. sips more coffee

Deleted user

so! person whose name I do not know! what's your favourite dinosaur?

@spacebluelily language

coward

cobarde

grins madly Hmmm……..well okay, I suppose I'll choose death.