forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

mk8d is so much fun unless someone passes you the controller with a hot garbage kart build- whoever picked metal Mario and made him turn like an actual bowling ball, I'm coming after you

@im-with-stoopid pets

Yeah, Notebooks a lot quieter than it was over the summer, school and all that, I get it
At least we're still here! :)

Off topic, I’ve been tempted to politety ask to start a rp with u but since I have no ideas and also you’re prob busy I get it if u say no lol

I'd like to too, I haven't been ideaing much, either, and I'm just worried about it doing the funny thing and dying in a week-
Defo do have some new characters I need figuring out, though, like Tomma and Hart

I unironically love your characters tbh. And you’re writing. And your rp prompts-
cough If I come up with any ideas may I throw you a pm? Even if it does do the funny thing I think it would be fun

Aw, thank you-
I'd be open to ideas, yeah! Just pm me whenever you feel ^^

@the-void-phantasmic language

Yeah, Notebooks a lot quieter than it was over the summer, school and all that, I get it
At least we're still here! :)

Off topic, I’ve been tempted to politety ask to start a rp with u but since I have no ideas and also you’re prob busy I get it if u say no lol

I'd like to too, I haven't been ideaing much, either, and I'm just worried about it doing the funny thing and dying in a week-
Defo do have some new characters I need figuring out, though, like Tomma and Hart

I unironically love your characters tbh. And you’re writing. And your rp prompts-
cough If I come up with any ideas may I throw you a pm? Even if it does do the funny thing I think it would be fun

Aw, thank you-
I'd be open to ideas, yeah! Just pm me whenever you feel ^^

huzzah, bitches

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Trying to make a character page, and WOW I'm beginning to realize that I have no idea what fields to put in

All of them. Every single detail. And then you ignore half of them but they’re just nice to have you know

@the-void-phantasmic language

Trying to make a character page, and WOW I'm beginning to realize that I have no idea what fields to put in

All of them. Every single detail. And then you ignore half of them but they’re just nice to have you know

Alternatively you could hypothetically ✨use them all✨ 😱😱😱

@im-with-stoopid pets

breakdances slay bestie

Yeah- I realized that I never really put their profiles on notebook, so for convenience sake, that's what I'm doing now
Debating on artbreedering something for Tomma's profile, maybe, maybe not