forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@spacebluelily language

returning to my roots this weekend (aka me spending three or so hours playing botw bc i can't play genshin)
I've been ignoring that one boss who literally tracks you and shoots lasers in botw for so long, but i think i can defeat him this time around :D

@im-with-stoopid pets

returning to my roots this weekend (aka me spending three or so hours playing botw bc i can't play genshin)

Valid, revisiting old video games is always a top tier weekend plan if the main few are getting stale/you just can't play them for whatever reason

@spacebluelily language

Valid, revisiting old video games is always a top tier weekend plan if the main few are getting stale/you just can't play them for whatever reason

so true. it always feels so refreshing to return to them after being gone for so long. and lucky for me, i have like two regions i need to complete i think, so i still have loads of content to go through. there's always the option of starting from zero if i get really bored

@the-void-phantasmic language

Cats Are Liquid: A Better Place is a cute little cat platformer game with a plot that’s basically “oops! the cat’s mental health is declining rapidly!” much recommend if difficult platformers don’t frustrate you at astronomical levels (couldn’t be me) (lie)
Also, Solar Smash. You get to let out your anger on planets and ngl launching the moon into the earth is very fun!

@im-with-stoopid pets

Y’all, does notebook.ai count as a form of social media? I mean, my immediate thought is yes, but if I think too hard about it I’m not that sure.

Technically, yes, but it's not really optimized to be one

I think of it as a writing-share group and our conversations in General Chat just tend to go off topic

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

throws gifts at everyone

takes gift and hands it back to you grumpily

:( was it not what you wanted?

No, if it was the Christmas season and joy and all that crap was around, I wouldn’t want to jump off a bridge head first.

@Eli-the-transboi group

throws gifts at everyone

No, if it was the Christmas season and joy and all that crap was around, I wouldn’t want to jump off a bridge head first.

Oh no snugs need to rant?

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

throws gifts at everyone

Oh no snugs need to rant?

snugs nah it’s okay, Ares helped me out. People are just stupid