forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

GUYS I JUST REALISED SOMETHING!!!! i remember my mum saying that if i was born a boy they would've let my siblings name me(not rly tho?), and they wanted to name me Captain Barbossa Barbarian [last name].
and since i AM a boy….

Deleted user

I feel bad for not replying at all on here over the whole weekend
and also fomo for missing out on these wonderful conversations
Also a I am disappointed as a bot said something on a topic I was excited that I thought was revived
Hello midnight owls hows christmas break going

Deleted user

last day today actually :)

the last day of Christmas break? Dang, mine basically just started. Also its a tuesday?

Deleted user

last day today actually :)

the last day of Christmas break? Dang, mine basically just started. Also its a tuesday?

oop- last day of school

Ah, thats a lot better. Wonderful

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I mean, not great, but it will get better

Yall are already out!?!?! After this school day i still have 1 1/2 more!!!! darn school districts

Welcome to Oregon where Spring break is earlier than some but still, somehow, later than others.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

I mean, not great, but it will get better

Yall are already out!?!?! After this school day i still have 1 1/2 more!!!! darn school districts

Welcome to Oregon where Spring break is earlier than some but still, somehow, later than others.

Y'all got it made over their, Christmas break feels like its AGES away

@im-with-stoopid pets

I've been shockingly stable all day running on "2x ≤ 3.8x^2" hours of sleep, and I'm scared waiting for the crash to hit

it hit

noo, im sorry fren pat pat

i know this is "technically" "my fault" but I'd beg to "differ"

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

I've been shockingly stable all day running on "2x ≤ 3.8x^2" hours of sleep, and I'm scared waiting for the crash to hit

it hit

noo, im sorry fren pat pat

i know this is "technically" "my fault" but I'd beg to "differ"

Yeah, I blame the way time is set up