forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Guys, good-ish news.

Not in love.

And not. . . uh. . . yeah. (For those of you who didnt see post one, idk what to say beyond I did some stupid shit)

Good(-ish) to hear. Now be more careful (lovingly, of course.)

@the-void-phantasmic language

Am I the only one who gets unnecessarily pissed off by monotonous “singing”? Like when a person has absolutely zero tone or pitch or whatever-
Especially when I’m at church, we’re doing congregational singing, and there’s THAT ONE PERSON behind me like basically talking the lyrics and drawling a bit and it’s genuinely making me anxious bc of sensory issues

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Am I the only one who gets unnecessarily pissed off by monotonous “singing”? Like when a person has absolutely zero tone or pitch or whatever-
Especially when I’m at church, we’re doing congregational singing, and there’s THAT ONE PERSON behind me like basically talking the lyrics and drawling a bit and it’s genuinely making me anxious bc of sensory issues

esh that's annoying. sensory issues is tough, even worse when you can't/aren't allowed to do anything about the problem

esh that's annoying. sensory issues is tough, even worse when you can't/aren't allowed to do anything about the problem

Frrr, it’s even worse when certain voices/ways of talking can trigger them and like one of my normal teachers and two substitutes have those voices

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Frrr, it’s even worse when certain voices/ways of talking can trigger them and like one of my normal teachers and two substitutes have those voices

lol, it's the voices for me. ye i get that, sometime it's just the most random stuff for me

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

I have one sub. And her voice. Is so fucking high pitched it’s not even funny. It takes every nerve in my entire body and just scrapes them all against a fuckin cheese grater

… punkilopi? wolfychu?

I have one sub. And her voice. Is so fucking high pitched it’s not even funny. It takes every nerve in my entire body and just scrapes them all against a fuckin cheese grater

… punkilopi? wolfychu?

Substitute teacher ☠️☠️
Also surprisingly I really like Lopi’s voice

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

… punkilopi? wolfychu?

Substitute teacher ☠️☠️

OOOOH i thought you meant subscribed to not substitute 😅

… punkilopi? wolfychu?

Substitute teacher ☠️☠️

OOOOH i thought you meant subscribed to not substitute 😅

Lmao I can see where u got confuzzled

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I have misophonia and I'm a chior kid. I feel you.

EITHER SING IT RIGHT OR GET OUT. ugh. I hate ppl like that.

And people who chew and cluck and make that stupid plopping noise with their mouth. It makes me want to hit them with a comically large hammer and then throw them out of the math wing.