forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Also, for anyone wondering if they might have gotten @ for here, I just updated the main post to include the new username changes (again). Do let me know if you want to have your @ removed so it’s just your user, but won’t be removed from the list.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Also, for anyone wondering if they might have gotten @ for here, I just updated the main post to include the new username changes (again). Do let me know if you want to have your @ removed so it’s just your user, but won’t be removed from the list.

umm, sorry for the inconvenience, but just a forewarning that i'll be changing my username after chrismas

umm, sorry for the inconvenience, but just a forewarning that i'll be changing my username after chrismas

I know, but the adhd impulse struck 😂
Don't worry about it

@im-with-stoopid pets

urgh forcing myself to write and I can't remember the word to put in the place and it's AGH

Words are hard

There are too many words in the brain
The archive staff are very much overworked, and the remembering is not happening

I swear- what do you call it when someone is trying to be nice, but it's actually really mean

@im-with-stoopid pets

urgh forcing myself to write and I can't remember the word to put in the place and it's AGH

Words are hard

The archive staff are very much overworked, and the remembering is not happening

I swear- what do you call it when someone is trying to be nice, but it's actually really mean

Totally didn't take 10 minutes to remember the word "insincere"

Words are hard

Totally didn't take 10 minutes to remember the word "insincere"

Mood, today I forgot the word scrawling

@im-with-stoopid pets

Opening lines are going to be the death of me- I spend way too much time thinking about them
The amount of times I've started a draft with the word "the" just hurts- I know there's nothing wrong with it, but there IS