forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

back in my fnaf hyperfixation era

thinking back to like fnaf 3 wondering how it must've been to be one of the first few to get the good ending
like, how do glitch-hunters even do it? do they just run up against every wall in a game to make sure the collision detection is working?

@spacebluelily language

i'm stuck at a part of my game where i need to do an ascension quest to continue the story quest…and to be able to level up more. Except it's probably going to take me forever to do because either I'm using the wrong characters, or have the wrong artifacts

Deleted user

i'm stuck at a part of my game where i need to do an ascension quest to continue the story quest…and to be able to level up more. Except it's probably going to take me forever to do because either I'm using the wrong characters, or have the wrong artifacts

Since when do the story quests require you to do ascension quests?

@spacebluelily language

genshin's archon quests & as well as specific character's story quests (lisa, kaeya, etc) 🫠

Deleted user

genshin's archon quests & as well as specific character's story quests (lisa, kaeya, etc) 🫠

Really? Huh, I don't remember that at all. Well, good luck with that.

@spacebluelily language

Really? Huh, I don't remember that at all. Well, good luck with that.

thank you :3

Deleted user

screeches through chat on my Segway like Paul Blart Mall Cop

mwop

Deleted user

Guys this girl I rlly like likes another one of my big interests

hell yeah! Thats possibly the best news one can recieve…. good luck on everything else releveant on that front