forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

screeches through chat on my Segway like Paul Blart Mall Cop

#justbingewatchedDeathBlart

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Guys this girl I rlly like likes another one of my big interests

hell yeah! Thats possibly the best news one can recieve…. good luck on everything else releveant on that front

Mhm she likes toh, tadc, raggedy ann and Andy's musical adventure, Scott pilgrim, helluva boss, carry on, ect.

BUT THE THING IS I CANT TELL IF SHE LOKES ME OR NOT. I CANT TELL IF WHEN SHE FLIRTS SHE IS /SRS OR /J

Deleted user

Guys this girl I rlly like likes another one of my big interests

hell yeah! Thats possibly the best news one can recieve…. good luck on everything else releveant on that front

Mhm she likes toh, tadc, raggedy ann and Andy's musical adventure, Scott pilgrim, helluva boss, carry on, ect.

BUT THE THING IS I CANT TELL IF SHE LOKES ME OR NOT. I CANT TELL IF WHEN SHE FLIRTS SHE IS /SRS OR /J

this seems to be a pattern in things, the unsurity. We need to normalize either people not joke-flirting or them just being straight up about their feelings

@spacebluelily language

i'm stuck at a part of my game where i need to do an ascension quest to continue the story quest…and to be able to level up more. Except it's probably going to take me forever to do because either I'm using the wrong characters, or have the wrong artifacts

I PASSED IT RAAAH
I'm at AR28 now :3

Deleted user

i'm stuck at a part of my game where i need to do an ascension quest to continue the story quest…and to be able to level up more. Except it's probably going to take me forever to do because either I'm using the wrong characters, or have the wrong artifacts

I PASSED IT RAAAH

whoop whoop

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I PASSED IT RAAAH

Congrats! :}
Meanwhile me on Stardew Valley like “I got ducks and proposed”

Deleted user

I PASSED IT RAAAH

I still haven't gotten married. Or played stardew valley in multiple months…..sadness**

@spacebluelily language

I PASSED IT RAAAH

D U C K S

I PASSED IT RAAAH

I still haven't gotten married. Or played stardew valley in multiple months…..sadness**

Still very obsessed on my end

I PASSED IT RAAAH

D U C K S

D U C K S

@the-void-phantasmic language

I got a new pattern for my rubber bands for my braces. It hurts like hell, takes up too much of my mouth, and I can’t open my mouth very far. Talking is difficult. And I can’t lip sync and pretend I’m in a music video :((((

@the-void-phantasmic language

When you mix a bunch of old and current interests with ocs and actual characters into one god-awful group of tributes for a hunger games simulation:

I remember u doing that with the BtH and FL ocs,

At least they came from the same source material ☠️