forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hi echo

Hello hello hello hello hello

Oh there they go- how are u?

I’m alright. School’s still killing me and i’m having intrusive thoughts I won’t finish before the end of the semester tho,,

Uh oh- hug

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hi echo

Hello hello hello hello hello

Oh there they go- how are u?

I’m alright. School’s still killing me and i’m having intrusive thoughts I won’t finish before the end of the semester tho,,

Uh oh- hug

Thank
But how have you been? O and how is Rhys? I’m never on at the right times to hear from you (because I’m asleep, sad)

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh, I could so write a cute thing about the himbo himboing with the protag, but that means I'd have to write, and I'd simply much rather stare at a blank Google Doc instead.

I may actually write this if the words start wording
There's this thing that happens in my head where I'll imagine, like, an entire paragraph, but when I sit down to write, I can't fit it into any context for whatever reason-

But I so desperately want the himbo to himbo and the protag to be angsty and the himbo's like "why don't you not do that" and it just HAPPENS, but the fingers won't type the letters to make the things do stuff, y'know

@im-with-stoopid pets

True, true
My head works in excerpts for whatever reason, but I know the whole plot, so it's always in context for me

I guess I'm just worried about people reading it and going "who is this and what is going on"

@the-void-phantasmic language

is gone for several hours
literally nothing happens within those several hours
Not exactly sure how to feel about this
Anyway hi, I just sung in my choir for a Christmas program (woh) (the choir girl??? singing for choir?????)

Well, the fact of the matter that I use to justify my writing ideas is that your characters have little moments in their lives that aren’t necessarily going to be part of the plot, but you can shine a light to every once in a while.

And hey, people don’t always need to have all the context at times. That’s how you get crazy theorists with those string-and-pin cork boards interested.
Or if you’ve already established the characters in the story, they’ll know who the characters are. Maybe not what they’re doing, but you know.

Anyway hi, I just sung in my choir for a Christmas program (woh) (the choir girl??? singing for choir?????)

I forgot to do things here for a while and now I am doing the things (yes the one thing I actually am obligated to do here)

@the-void-phantasmic language

I forgot to do things here for a while and now I am doing the things (yes the one thing I actually am obligated to do here)

pat pat

Guys do y’all remember when I said I fell down the stairs a while ago (like, a week and a half or something)

I now have a constant pain in my back if I move in a certain way and oh god I’m getting old at 14