forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

IVE BEEN LEFT ALONE

YALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

TIME TO CONSUME THE FOREBIDDEN DRINK!!

Helo Clover ^^

@im-with-stoopid pets

Memory is such a fantastic thing because I can fully remember the lyrics to a song I haven't listened to in a solid two-three years, but when I want to remember that cool idea I had ten minutes ago, nnoooo that's a forbidden memory that I have unwittingly sacrificed to the Lord of the Archive, who will reside over that thought until it fades away beneath the sands of time.

@the-void-phantasmic language

Past me, only knowing Ace Attorney stuff from Tumblr posts: oh Edgeworth is a funky dude.
Me now, having done one (1) trial against Edgeworth: GET YOUR CRUSTY DUSTY MUSTY SCUFFED UP GOOFY AHH MCDONALDS HAIRCUT “oH bUt ThAtS iRrELeVaNt tO tHe CaSe” ASS OUT IF HERE BEFORE I FOLD YOU LIKE A ✨FUCKING✨ OMELET YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I'm probably being dramatic but I'm having the worst cramps of my life lmao- doesn't help that they only stop in very specific unknown conditions

But eh, are you doing alright? I haven't ever been awake at this time to talk to you

Deleted user

I'm probably being dramatic but I'm having the worst cramps of my life lmao- doesn't help that they only stop in very specific unknown conditions

But eh, are you doing alright? I haven't ever been awake at this time to talk to you

I've got a shoulder cramp for some reason/tangentially related

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Y’all I cannot stay awake this morning 💀 I went downstairs at 9 am and just fell asleep on the couch again for 30 minutes
And then I went back into my room and got back in bed

I need to get my life together

@spacebluelily language

Past me, only knowing Ace Attorney stuff from Tumblr posts: oh Edgeworth is a funky dude.
Me now, having done one (1) trial against Edgeworth: GET YOUR CRUSTY DUSTY MUSTY SCUFFED UP GOOFY AHH MCDONALDS HAIRCUT “oH bUt ThAtS iRrELeVaNt tO tHe CaSe” ASS OUT IF HERE BEFORE I FOLD YOU LIKE A ✨FUCKING✨ OMELET YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT

oh just wait until the end of Turnabout Samurai & the entirety of Turnabout Goodbyes grins

@the-void-phantasmic language

oh just wait until the end of Turnabout Samurai & the entirety of Turnabout Goodbyes grins

It gets wOrSe?

Deleted user

It gets wOrSe?

Depends on your definition fo worse