forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Hi Skittles, Gabs, and person I still don’t know the name of (oops)

How is everyone?

good morning now cuddly sleep paralysis demon(your pfp)

@im-with-stoopid pets

which FNAF animatronic do you think you could beat in a fight?

I'm thinking Balloon Boy, tbh- low-hanging fruit, I know, but I've got a lot of rage running behind it
Maybe Mangle? Canonically gets torn apart by children, AND they can't get the jump on me because of how loud they are
Golden Freddy, probably? He can teleport, I guess, but can he dodge these hands?

I was gonna say Phantom Foxy because it's the only Foxy that doesn't have a hook, but nah, he jumps like crazy- also I can't punch ghosts
Also, put me in the ring with ANY of the Nightmares (except Plushtrap mayhaps) and I'm sprinting

@im-with-stoopid pets

Pretty much, if it's any of the "smart" ones, it's a loss

Springtrap (maybe you can cheese the rusty metal or spam the audio lures?)
Ennard? Not at all-
The Puppet? I can't listen to music boxes anymore without getting flashbacks- also, how do I fight something that flies?
Molten Freddy? Legit where do you even start-

Scraptrap? Just laugh at him for his peanut head- he'll get self conscious and forfeit-
Burntrap? Peepaw Afton ❤️
Glitchtrap? Just close the computer-

@im-with-stoopid pets

Funtime Freddy is wacky- I don't like him
I don't even need to know how tall he is, I just need to know if I can run faster

Also Glamrock Freddy is just- I think he'd be busy telling me about how I shouldn't use my Fazfists on my Fazfriends because it's not Fazcool

@im-with-stoopid pets

Funtime Freddy is wacky- I don't like him
I don't even need to know how tall he is, I just need to know if I can run faster

Also Glamrock Freddy is just- I think he'd be busy telling me about how I shouldn't use my Fazfists on my Fazfriends because it's not Fazcool

Idk if the books are canon or not but Funtime Fredster just goes over a bunch of ways he could kill someone like right in front of them-

Also, he's apparently soundproof from the inside

@im-with-stoopid pets

I forgot to mention, but the withereds?

Freddy is a solid no- man is MASSIVE going off of his office render, and tbh he's not in all that bad shape
Bonnie? Just call him a toilet and he'll evaporate
Chica doesn't even have hands to throw
Foxy is would be unlikely- you can bring a flashlight to a hook fight, but that doesn't change the fact that he's fast as heck

Also, like, if you had to square up with Lolbit or something what do you even do?
I'm thinking Yenndo is a NO- man reduces your oxygen and again - METAL

If Phantom Puppet wasn't a hallucination I might be able to take them- all they do is sit on cam 8 and when you blink at them, they get offended and disable the office- but they don't do anything but stand around and stare

Also, I'm knocking all of the children into the stratosphere- except evan, I feel bad
Michael might be hard to fight if he grows up and does the plot stuff, but it's probably one of the more fair fights if you disregard the fact that he should be dead already